Go fund me for the wall?

It still amazes me how powerfully that will motivate some people.

And when they reach places where the land owners donā€™t want a fence then what? A 300 ft section of a wall, then 250 ft of no wall? Thatā€™ll be effective. Apparently he used a CO address for payments.

This is a direct insult to a purple heart amputee United States Military hero!

Heā€™s a Republican Media grifter, soaking the low infoā€™s of their hard earned $$$ to enrich himself and his fellow grifters.

It turns out heā€™s ran other gofundmeā€™s to raise money for vets and appears to have pocketed the money.

Heā€™s also been using this to beg for chequeā€™s and build an impressive email list to rent out to politicoā€™s.

Disabled people can be just as scummy as anyone else, vets too. And this guy appears to be a piece of work.

Naw, heā€™s a terrible human being.

No, heā€™s just a criminal.

But he wasnā€™t captured soā€¦

Donā€™t worry guys, he is still going to make money from the email list of rubes that he now has.

This was probably the whole basis of his GoFundMe scam.

I wonder if any of the people who got scammed will admit they got scammed.

Your love keeps grifting me higher / Than Iā€™ve ever been grifted before!

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure you feel the exact same way about Mr. Robert Mueller as well, donā€™t you? Lol

Go Fund Me? Seems like they spelled that second word wrongā€¦

2 Likes

Just a little update and the tie in to the United Constitutional Patriotsā€¦ A whole sewer of organizations commiseratingā€¦

1 Like

Smart of Kolfage!

How to make Illegals less/more valuable?

If youā€™re a Liberal Politicians one of the ways is to hike minimum wage up to 15 dollars an hour. That way hiring an illegal is a lot less expensive, and you can hire more illegals compared to hiring an American.

Conservatives need to make sure minimum wage doesnā€™t sky rocket, and need to pass a bill saying that any company that hires an illegal immigrant would get charged a price high enough that they wonā€™t ever do it again! Iā€™d say minimum of 1,000 dollars per illegal for each time caught. But if it were me, Iā€™d charge like 5,000 per illegal. That way nobody would take the chance at all. If a business got caught even one time, hiring say 5 illegals at once, it would be a fine of 25,000 dollars, and if they couldnā€™t pay, then they go out of business, and their licenses pulled.

Then again neither side would pass such a bill, mainly because both sides are corrupt, and Americans arenā€™t going to hold them accountable for this subject.

But this is just a heads up for one of the reasons Liberals are hiking the minimum wage.

The man knows what he is talking about.

Allan

1 Like

Did you end up donating to the grifterā€™s boat or Land Rover?

2 Likes

Wow! you called it.

1 Like