Go fund me for the wall?

That grifter is firmly planted in the CEC World of ripping off the dummies. He’s another amoral purveyor of fakery, self-promotion, and nefarious shenanigans.

It’s like these people walk around with STUPID tattooed on their foreheads.

2 Likes

See my response to you on the subject in the other thread where you mentioned it.

Maybe this guy went to Trump University.

1 Like

Neverending grifting hole

1 Like

I wonder how many people who donated to this scam also donated to Flynn’s defense fund.

First it was nowhere near $150 billion.

The money came from…Iran.

Like you’re not even curious to look it up for yourself?

The Democrats are constantly saying that the taxpayers are going to have to pay for the wall, and they try to use it as a reason why it shouldn’t be built.

If people donated enough for the wall, it’s one less reason they can use against not building it.

Wowwwwwww is this grifter shameless, like impressively so.

i’m going start a gofundme for people that get their hate of AOC from Republican Media.

how much will i make?

What kind of idiot contributes money for a wall that Mexico was supposedly paying for?

You have to admit, it was pretty clever to create this new, private non-profit once he realized there was no way these funds were going to be used for building a wall. An impressive advisory board: Kris Kobach, Erik Prince, David A. Clarke Jr., , Sara A. Carter and of course himself. I wonder how much board members will be paid?

He’s gonna need a new GoFundMe campaign.

Classic grift.

Look at that so-called advisory board. Republican Media champions.

Sad.

Ol’ Brian enriching himself and his low life band of reprobates.

When the next scam comes up and Libs warn that it seems like a scam, I wonder if anyone will listen.

Using the “If’n libs is fir it, then I’m agin’ it!” ethos, they will give their money away to a known scam just from contrarian spite.

3 Likes

Saw this online this morning:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-vet-cancels-project-raise-money-border-wall-001538349.html

Triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage launched a GoFundMe account in December, quickly piling up donations as Trump was unable to get Congress to fund the wall – leading to a now three-week-old partial shutdown of the government.

But donations slowed and Kolfage said the group had concluded that the government won’t be able to make use of them in the foreseeable future.

And then this:

Kolfage said on his GoFundMe page that he will refund donations or, if donors agree, will put them toward a new company that will build sections of the wall itself on private property along the frontier.

Finally:

BuzzFeed also said that a 2015 GoFundMe campaign started by Kolfage raised over $16,000 for a veteran mentorship program.

But it reported that three military hospitals named by Kolfage said they never received any funds from him.

Kolfage had a history of shady fundraising, but people threw money at him anyway. Now he’s promising refunds to donors, or “we can use it to build sections of walls on PRIVATE property.”

Uh-huh. Sad thing is, some rubes will tell him to keep their money.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that elsewhere as well. “I never expected the money to actually contribute to a wall, I just wanted it brought to the attention of the lying lib mob media how much Real Americans want a wall.” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Me too.

When you go to the Storm places they’re just up front about what they hold dear. It’s not pretty. And those people have children and mentor others around them.

2 Likes

Fascinating.

1 Like