Global warming pfft part 2

Here is something else you should be more worried about. UFO’s or UAP’s. Our government now admits our airspace can be and is being invaded by them with impunity. Stop and think what that means in terms of national security for a hot minute.

At any moment, they could nuke every city in America, or worse. Nobody cares, I find that very, very odd.

For the first time in history, the US government declassified three UAP videos last year when Lockdown Fever was at its peak. Some congresscritters had raised concerns about it on the floor, but nothing ever really came of it.

I’m not convinced that they’re extraterrestrial (at least not the pilots) yet.

Either way, they are the gravest threat to national security I have ever seen. Unless they belong to us, though that raises other problems.

Nobody cares, let’s argue about cops some more.

2 Likes

I say we’re long past nukes as the ultimate weapon.

Should have added, or who knows what else. For all we know they could deliver a black hole. Ho hum, what’s trending on twitter today.

Think we can get Greta Thundberg to throw a fit about it?

Whoever owns those crafts, has the ability to warp spacetime as a means of travel. I don’t know if warping spacetime can be weaponized, but if it’s owned by us, it definitely is. Everything is a weapon first.

Of course it can be weaponized, if nothing else they can fly an asteroid into us
at incredible speeds. Child’s play if you can negate gravity. And of course there is absolutely no deterrence possible, when you don’t know who they are.

It’s an indictment of our entire intel apparatus and of our military command.

Is this thread serious?

If aliens had visited, it means they have light speed or near light speed travel. That alone makes them capable of destroying us with nothing we can do about it.

I don’t believe we have been visited by aliens.

2 Likes

Light speed is way too slow for meaningful interstellar travel.

Agreed. So if we have visitors, they can travel multiples of light speed. They can still destroy us easily without any resistance.

You don’t travel through spacetime by warping it. It travels through you.

We can rely on Doctor Who and his/her (depending on which one turns up to help us)Tardis to protect us.

Try reading the OP again. I made no claim either for or against aliens. U stands for unidentified not ET.

Whether alien or terrestrial in origin they present a grave threat to national security.

Agreed, UFOs don’t connote aliens. Just putting that out there.

When I go home tonight, I’ll open the small garage door with a nice rye in my hand, sit down on the Yeti, enjoy a hit or two and then while sipping that rye, check the night sky for UFOs. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

You’re all invited too… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like