Global warming is real

These bankers sound like Spotted Owl Gore. :rofl:

Yes. Submit. Denier.

Deleted

Sneaks, how do you know anthropogenic global warming is a myth?

Hottest October on record globally.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CopernicusEU/status/1191740864500031491

Aww man, wrong thread. :rofl:

When will we start hearing increased methane is actually a good thing?

2019 is very likely going to be the 2nd hottest year on record globally.

I hope next summer is warm enough to bother with having the pool open.

1 Like

“On Record”.

The earth is around 5bn years old.

Life first arose on the planet about 4.5bn years ago.

The actual global record for temperatures is only about 58 years old.

Whether or not there is any warming attributable to man and if so how much is speculative and arguable at best.

https://realclimatescience.com/2016/03/noaa-radiosonde-data-shows-no-warming-for-58-years/

1 Like

Your non-scientific opinion is refuted by those with expertise in this area.

2 Likes

We are doing it to ourselves. I am sure there is methane chat upthread if one looks for it. Discussion where CO2 is nothing and methane is where it is at.

Then prove it.

Prove that anthropocentric CO2 is driving the current heating and show us exactly what portion of that heating is attributable to it.

Methane is odorless and colorless so the article is fabricated BS.

Prove? LoL.

I’m not a scientist in the area of climate study. Neither are you. But there seems to be enough evidence to convince the vast majority of scientists in that field and it crosses global boundaries so the likelihood of a global conspiracy is slim to none.

But you go ahead and believe the minority and that there is a global conspiracy. It’s laughable.

You should read the article before commenting. Your comment above reveals you didn’t read the article.

Average temperature of Australia was 107.

It can’t be proven period and we all know it.

Shocking, utterly shocking! Who would have imagined that Australia could get hot in the peak of the summer?

1 Like

I read it, you can’t see methane or smell methane. It is odorless and colorless.