Global warming is real

Prove? LoL.

I’m not a scientist in the area of climate study. Neither are you. But there seems to be enough evidence to convince the vast majority of scientists in that field and it crosses global boundaries so the likelihood of a global conspiracy is slim to none.

But you go ahead and believe the minority and that there is a global conspiracy. It’s laughable.

You should read the article before commenting. Your comment above reveals you didn’t read the article.

Average temperature of Australia was 107.

It can’t be proven period and we all know it.

Shocking, utterly shocking! Who would have imagined that Australia could get hot in the peak of the summer?

1 Like

I read it, you can’t see methane or smell methane. It is odorless and colorless.

Good thing you’re not a research scientist.

No, you clearly didn’t. You seem to have doubled down on your ignorance. Try again.

ETA: here’s a hint for you, Wildrose, in the very first paragraph the link mentions methane being odorless and colorless. That is immaterial since that isn’t how they detected methane so your critique it being fabricated BS based on that is meaningless.

Now, check out the second paragraph and follow the links and you’ll see how they detected the methane.

They state plainly they can see the leaking methane which is not possible.

They also make the baseless claim that this blowout emitted more methane than many countries. That claim of course is a baseless exaggeration at best since they didn’t have any way to actually measure how much methane was released.

It’s more Climageddon Trump hating BS.

Honest question, you can PM the response if you like and I’ll keep it private, but are you being for real? It’s hard to tell if you’re saying whatever just to own libs or whatever or is this like the real deal, straight from the heart.

1 Like

Poor Wildrose. I gave you what you needed. You failed to follow through. Sad.

What I find especially fascinating is you dismiss them being able to detect methane yet you have no idea how they did it.

Fascinating bias on display there.

I’m very much for real.

What was the average high for the same date in Australia 500, 5,000, 50,000, and 500,000 years ago?

All you’re giving me is gas.

I told you exactly how to educate yourself but clearly it is too much work for you.

Continue your ignorance, Wildrose.

I dunno. What was it?

Nobody knows which is kinda the whole point.

Gonna have a little global warming this week in Missouri. Nice and mild sweater weather for Christmas this year, which will be great for the kids to play with their new toys outside with.

Tonight’s low will be 24°. I’ll burn some extra firewood in solidarity with Australia tonight. lol

So you want to talk about stuff you do not know. And this is the one thread where it happens. OK.

Wildrose has no idea how they detected the methane but he knows it is BS. Typical.

The carbon monoxide detectors at the Home Depot are BS. When I bought my house had to perform a BS radon test.