Global warming is real

Every year it gets hotter and they say like it’s never been hot before.

That’s just weather. At least that’s what yall call it when it’s extremely cold in the winter. :+1::laughing:

No it doesn’t. What was the temperature in what is now modern day Los Angeles, NYC, Houston, TX and Sydney Australia on this date in the year 1519?

Cite your source.

17th day over 100 in austin this month,an all time record for september.
of the hottest summers on record in austin the majority have occurred since 2000

Breaking News, Texas is hot.

and getting hotter
8 of the 10 years with the most days over 100 in austin have occurred since 2000

What was the high for Austin on this date in 1519?

1 Like

And yet up here we’ve had at least 10 days each month throughout the summer far below normal and no new record highs.

Weather is not climate and just because one city is having some record breaking days doesn’t mean the whole country is on fire.

Sunday we didn’t get out of the seventies, yesterday we didn’t even make it into the 90’s.

We should be averaging right around 95-98 this time of year so if we go by Old Guy’s logic the ice age has already begun.

Exactly.

I checked the historical weather data on Austin for the last few months.

It’s certainly historical and most definitely not anything to get hysterical about.

Up here we’ve been at or below normal most of the summer.

We’re in a cycle of a week or ten days at or maybe slightly above normal followed by 10 days to 2 weeks well below normal.

Maybe I should start a thread warning of the coming ice age every time we have a few days below normal?

1 Like

becasue i know you live somewhere in far northern texas.

oklahoma city days over 100. 4 of the top 10 years for number of days over 100 have occurred this century
longest consecutive streak of 90 degree temperatures. 5 of the top 10 since 2000
longest consecutive streak over 100 5 of teh top 10 since 2000
6 of the 10 hottest temperatures all time. since 2010

So what? It gets hot in the summer.

What was the high for the day on today’s date where OKC is in the year 1519?

20 years? How about 40, 80,160, 320, 740 years ago?

So your goto argument is your lack of knowledge. OK.

1 Like

Just weather.

It has nothing to do with my lack of knowledge, it has everything to do with fabricating a theory on fraudulent data and without enough data over a significant length of time to form any cogent theory much less show that it has merit.

Hmm. Sounds like lack of knowledge.

No, sounds like a lack of reading skills on your part.

OK, dude. Support your argument.

Next Friday it will be in the 70s in Austin. Something about fall and a front…

Now you’re talking climate science. Finally.