Giuliani: "Truth isn't truth"

Are you going to hold Trump to that standard? His motto is “make America great again,” implying that America isn’t great right now.

That’s… interesting. So, when was the last time America was great?

America was made great again the moment we kicked the Kenyan usurper out of the White House.

No. Just more inane ramblings.

I expected nothing less

Why do LIBs keep creating these stupid strawman arguments? :roll_eyes:

America, is an eternal thought in the mind of God/Buddha

The haters are making very real negative karma.

Future…great. at least we are talking about time… vaguely in ballpark.
When was America Great the first time and when did it stop this needing to be great AGAIN?

Buddha wasn’t a god, and didn’t pretend to be.

1952- It was a saturday if I remember. Navy had just defeated Army and the birds were singing just outside in the garden. Children were frolicking in the streets playing jacks. My wife had just served a delicious pot roast and I had just been promoted at General Motors. Outside of the problems with the blacks and the jews and the Italians, all was right with the world. America was truly…great.

9 Likes

Now you’ve done it, now we will never know ;p

Are you living in a bizarro world? What exactly has anyone in Trump’s orbit done that would warrant charges of treason?

:slow clap:

Ah, liberal then ruined it by Sunday right?

Yep! Kind of like Trump-haters do with anyone daring to support Trump.

https://goo.gl/images/XHoc4k

Thus far there hasn’t been anything damaging to the Trump campaign. But there is always wishing and hoping. :+1:

Pretty much what I’ve been saying for some time.

LIBs have this absurd notion that every word they utter is the truth and that everything else is a lie. Giuliani is simply challenging that absurd notion.

i wonder if guiliani could actually face disbarment for this…

under NY law
The supreme court shall have power and control over attorneys and counsellors-at-law and all persons practicing or assuming to practice law, and the appellate division of the supreme court in each department is authorized to censure, suspend from practice or remove from office any attorney and counsellor-at-law admitted to practice who is guilty of professional misconduct, malpractice, fraud, deceit, crime or misdemeanor, or any conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice; and the appellate division of the supreme court is hereby authorized to revoke such admission for any misrepresentation or suppression of any information in connection with the application for admission to practice.

claiming that truth isnt truth could be taken as prejuducial to the administration of justice…