Giuliani: 'Time for Mueller to end this pursuit of the President and say President Trump is completely innocent'

Pyrite.

10 char

1 Like

I dont get the point. You say ridiculous things, but if you go too far you mention youre just joking. And when people get really upset you say how you dont have the satire right. How you get enjoyment from that i dont understand.

Cali is poeing.

Yes i get that. But i dont understand the point of it. A

I try to point out the absurdity of a real line of thinking by trying to only slightly make it even more ridiculous. Itā€™s hard because thereā€™s a lot of crazy out there right now.

You might not enjoy the process, or even reading it. Thatā€™s fine. Iā€™m not trying to trick or entertain anyone.

to be honest, you post exactly what people say in my area. thatā€™s why itā€™s so funny.

i guess funny is the right word.

I guess. I donā€™t know. I think itā€™s sad that people actually think that way.

Obviously everyone can do what they want to criticize the ridiculousness of our time. But for a political forum i would like to possibly discuss things with the real cali. Satire only works with discussion. Also, while most of us members understand youre a parody, people who just drop by may not and be encouraged.

Were votes tampered with? No.

Did a foreign power engage in an extensive influence campaign against Hillary Clinton in support of Donald Trump? Yes.

Were elements of the Trump campaign aware and actively engaging in those efforts? Yes.

I feel I post about 50/50 satire/real voice. Itā€™s probably not exactly that ratio, but I definitely donā€™t stay in character 100% of the time. Who knows, maybe I just have nothing worthwhile to add to a conversation. There are a lot of eloquent posters around these parts.

Giuliani is doing what every ā€˜defenseā€™ attorney does: try to end an investigation, case or trial. It is an expected tactic that has nothing to do with the merits of the case.

And how stupid is that since he stated ā€œno Americans were involvedā€ along with the statement that no votes were tampered with and no impact on the election results so just ā€œwhat the hellā€ is Mueller investigating?!

Yes, Muellerā€™s expedition goes on and on and on and on andā€¦

Fine. Do what you will. I know youre not who you pretend to be(we all know that) but for myself i wish people here would speak with their own Voice. We have too many Capitalisms and Born Agains.

Cap is another well known parody account (although he stays in character 100% of the time). Are you implying BAC is as well? Or are you saying thereā€™s just so much ridiculousness around these parts that additional absurdity is not needed?

If itā€™s the latter, I kind of agree with you. When i had a week long timeout, I consoled myself by acknowledging that certain posters were saying pretty much what I would have been. I still missed being able to throw my ā€œvoiceā€ in the mix though.

I know itā€™s frustrating to have your guy dogged by such things. But you have to let the justice system play this thing out. Trump has lawyers and there are judges who have condemned the investigation. Itā€™s not a simple one guy (Mueller) versus another guy (Trump) scenario. Itā€™s a process and itā€™s very complex. I feel we have to take Rosenstein at his word. Specifically, we donā€™t really know whatā€™s going on. And thatā€™s the way it should be. Wow, what an unsatisfying answer to your question! Sorry I canā€™t do better.

BAC is Alfred from before. I always thought he was fake. And i wrong? Need a Griffin/Goodman or someone else to clarify.

Yeah, itā€™s common belief BAC is Alfy, but his posts were always a bit loony before. I kind of assumed he was poeing libs in the same way I poe cons. Who knows really. Strange world weā€™re living in.

Maybe iā€™m confusing Alfred with Norman.

He did not say ā€œno Americans were involvedā€ what he said was:

There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

There is a reason he worded the sentence this wayā€¦