Giuliani owes the Georgia Poll Workers

more than 100 Million bucks.

Maybe he can hand over the Upper East Side apartment, and be their butler.

1 Like

Last I saw the award was almost 150 mil.

Even better!
Oh I just saw the numbers, and you’re right! Great.
Will he Shut The Heck Up now?

1 Like

Talk about a guy who completely destroyed his own legacy.

3 Likes

This is good news!

2 Likes

Now those two women should slap another suit for defaming them the other day.

3 Likes

I’m from NYC, and after 9/11 he was considered a god there. Now look at him. What will he be remembered for? Losing 148 mil.

1 Like

Good lord, he’s flapping his gums right now. What a fracking idiot.

3 Likes

BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani must pay Shaye Moss & Ruby Freeman more than $16 MILLION each for compensatory damages, $20 MILLION each for emotional distress, & $75 MILLION for punitive damages—totaling more than $100 million.

3 Likes

Check the haircut on the guy to his left.

His own lawyer said yesterday that although Rudy did accuse them by name of election fraud, The Gateway Pundit did it first, and it was more likely that the followers of The Gateway Pundit would be the kind of people who issued the racist threats.

1 Like

He would have had CUNYs and bridges and buildings and statues named after him, if only he hadn’t hitched his wagon to Trump.

8 Likes

It was a good verdict. The horror he put them through is inexcusable. Glad they finally got justice, though the odds of them actually collecting all that money is slim to none.

4 Likes

Well yes, but also for the Four Seasons Landscaping debacle, the shoe polish sweat debacle, and of course the Jenna Ellis fart debacle.

2 Likes

1 Like

Anyone up for a meeting at the Ritz?

6 Likes

Idiot Giuliani steps out of the courtroom and can’t shut his mouth repeating conspiracy theories to the reporters.

3 Likes

He will die in poverty and his finest hours post 9/11 will not be his legacy.

Sad in a way but he chose this path.

3 Likes

He built up a reputation as “America’s Mayor” post 9/11. So sad to see how far he’s fallen - but he made his bed. Now he must sleep in it.

3 Likes

I’m sure trump will help him out financially, huh?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes