Giuliani owes the Georgia Poll Workers

Well, no. Although, how much $$$ will Trump make selling 1 cm squares of his very portly suit from

He could kick in a few bucks.

1 Like

Don’t forget the thing with Borat

2 Likes

OMG that’s right! That was probably his worst debacle!

1 Like

That was just downright weird. Thats what is so great about Sascha Baron Cohen, he sets the stage and then lets people show their true colours.

2 Likes

The amount of $148,000,000 is ludicrous. A robber would have been found liable for a lesser amount for outright shooting someone and leaving them in a ditch. This DC court only demonstrates that the left has now taken segments of the justice system and intends to use them politically.
I have no inherent objection to the decision, other than the madcap dollar amount.

Libs just shown republicans/conservative what to do. :wink:

I do think the amount the jury awards comes down a lot later on in some cases. So there’s hope for America’s Mayor. Ugh. Never should have backed Trump’s craziness.

Robbery and murder are crimes, and generally result in jail time, not civil judgments.

:rofl:

Because republicans didn’t know how to file lawsuits already?

Not really. From what I understand, Rudy is broke.

Knocking a zero off the end wouldn’t have any real practical effect. They’ll be lucky to get much of anything.

2 Likes

It may as well have been $1 billion- Rudy will never pay. But it sends a message to others who may think blathering lies about people doesn’t have consequences. Time and again, when Trump’s pals have been involved, we have seen ■■■■ ed around, found out.

1 Like

Well I was going for some sarcasm, but you’re absolutely right. I have no sympathy for him.

He can’t even put a li’l sumpin’ on it.

Rudy has a NY apartment for sale worth 6 million. They should get the proceeds from that, at the very least. And a good forensic accountant should be able to find more.

Rudy should live a modest life from now on. Studio apt, take the bus or subway, Meals on Wheels.

2 Likes

You don’t think you can sue someone for shooting you?

Seems more like cons have been shown what not to do…don’t be a Rudy, and stay as far away from Trump as one can.

10 Likes

You can be sued for shooting an intruder in your home. That’s why “dead men tell no tales” is a good reason when protecting your home from an intruder INSIDE THE HOUSE.

How many people have learned that? All of the J6 convicts, all the MAL doc indictees, all the Georgia indictees, including Jenna, Chesbro, Kraken, now Rudy, soon Meadows. It’s bad to associate with trump.

2 Likes

Rudy will appeal. He’s ■■■■■■■ broke. If these two “victims of defamation” think they’re going to collect $148 million they better start playing the lottery.
Rudy might wind up being a greeter at Walmart and the “victims” can collect a percentage of his pay every week.
$148 million, :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember reading about year or two ago his net worth is between 40 to 50 million dollars.