Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion, if there was it happened a long time ago

Rudi, is that you?

Fine.

Then Hillary Clinton had no idea that the opposition research in the Steele Dossier was being funded by the DNC through a legal intermediary.

So… she’s all good.

3 Likes

Not one tweet from fat donald in 25 hours, something’s afoot.

What’s your opinion on whataboutism?

i have to admire your Trumpsplaining.

You honestly dont see any movement in the goalposts from when Guiliani previously said time after time that there was no collusion to now saying that there could have been collusion with other members of the election campaign.

On an IV again?

If in fact she personally did not know what was going on (neither I nor you know the answer to that…and no special counsel is looking into it) then yes, Hillary is personally in the clear.

Good guess, or fat donald is too busy screaming at senile Rudy for admitting collusion.

This information didn’t come from the special council investigation.

It came from Cohen.

I wonder what else he knows and how many sacks of cash are involved.

It could be zero… but we know that is doubtful.

The buck stops at…

Old defense: the chairman of the campaign had nothing to do with the campaign!

New defense: the candidate isnt responsible for his campaign!

aka…selective prosecution

You’re clearly unaware of this - ALL prosecution is selective.

That is so funny.

Mueller didn’t decline to prosecute. Those crimes are being prosecuted by the appropriate office.

There was nothing unethical, much less illegal, “going on,” so Clinton is “personally in the clear” no matter what. The only “scandal” there is a bunch of nonsense scandal-mongering whipped up by the usual suspects.

Minor detail.

Now we know why he was on tv last night.

https://hillreporter.com/mueller-probe-russian-ukrainian-oligarch-was-giuliani-client-21611

Perfect
10trumpeason

So many people in Trumps orbit with Russian/Ukraine connections. Just a coinkydink, I’m sure.

So Donald says he didn’t know all these bad things Paulie was up to.

So why isn’t Donny mad at Paulie? Why isn’t Rudy saying “he stole our polls, fed them to an adversary?! Lock him up!?”

1 Like