This is from a Reddit post, but sums things up nicely…
• Russia didn’t interfere in the election.
• OK, they interfered, but there were no contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign.
• OK, there were contacts, but Trump didn’t have any deals with Russia.
• OK, Trump had deals with Russia, but it’s not like there were meetings with Russian intelligence agents.
• OK, There were meetings with Russian intelligence agents, but Trump didn’t know about them.
• OK, Trump knew, but nothing came of them, so there was no collusion.
• OK, some people in the campaign colluded, but Trump specifically didn’t collude.
• OK, Trump colluded, but if he didn’t Hillary would have won, so it’s good that he did.
The last bullet point hasn’t happened yet, but will be the final admission.
No doubt Giuliani is just as senile and mentally addled as Trump is. He makes perfect counsel for the president. I almost feel for him. He has fallen so far. America’s Mayor is now just America’s Toadie.
‘There was no collusion. But maybe there might have been. But there wasn’t. But Trump himself wasn’t involved, in the collusion that didn’t happen. And collusion isn’t illegal anyway, not that it did happen though it might have…’