Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion, if there was it happened a long time ago

https://www.axios.com/giuliani-never-said-no-collusion-campaign-russia-investigation-879981f9-8b22-4e5d-9fed-3419958cc010.html

The Presidents lawyer everybody…:laughing:.

So I guess he’s going with a boil the frog approach to this whole thing.

Start with no collusion no collusion no collusion, then insist it doesn’t count if the President can’t be proven to personally order it, to “If the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago”

Too late everybody! Statute of limitations on conspiracy and all that.

A good point that completely exonerates Trump and his campaign…in bizarro world.

“Collusion isn’t a crime!!!”

They do like to intentionally miss the point, don’t they.

Completely!!!
Giuliani seems to put his foot in it nearly as often as his boss,does he think he is helping with statements like this?

He’s put his foot in his mouth in the past for sure, but I do wonder if this is a strategy rather than a gaffe this time.

Prepping the ground for Mueller’s report saying that campaign staff did collude, possibly on the orders of Trump.

Yes I think you could be right,I didn’t consider that

I love the face Cuomo pulls when Rudi says “I never said there was no collusion” ha ha

Rudy just keeps moving those goalposts.

1 Like

This is from a Reddit post, but sums things up nicely…

• ⁠Russia didn’t interfere in the election.
• ⁠OK, they interfered, but there were no contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign.
• ⁠OK, there were contacts, but Trump didn’t have any deals with Russia.
• ⁠OK, Trump had deals with Russia, but it’s not like there were meetings with Russian intelligence agents.
• ⁠OK, There were meetings with Russian intelligence agents, but Trump didn’t know about them.
• ⁠OK, Trump knew, but nothing came of them, so there was no collusion.
• ⁠OK, some people in the campaign colluded, but Trump specifically didn’t collude.
• ⁠OK, Trump colluded, but if he didn’t Hillary would have won, so it’s good that he did.

The last bullet point hasn’t happened yet, but will be the final admission.

13 Likes

Slowly but surely.

I like how he tries to lay out that there’s only 1 possible criminal charge against Trump in all of this :laughing:.

1 Like

No doubt Giuliani is just as senile and mentally addled as Trump is. He makes perfect counsel for the president. I almost feel for him. He has fallen so far. America’s Mayor is now just America’s Toadie.

3 Likes

That reminds me of the Narcissist’s prayer:

A Narcissist’s Prayer

That didn’t happen.

And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.

And if it was, that’s not a big deal.

And if it is, that’s not my fault.

And if it was, I didn’t mean it.

And if I did…

You deserved it.

7 Likes

Hop skip and a jump…

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1085735036186443778

1 Like

Thanks obama.

Seriously though, you got him this time.

Last night Mimi Rocah speculated that in the past when Rudy goes on these rants he knows that something is about to hit the fan. Joe Scarborough was asking this morning what is Rudy on?

‘There was no collusion. But maybe there might have been. But there wasn’t. But Trump himself wasn’t involved, in the collusion that didn’t happen. And collusion isn’t illegal anyway, not that it did happen though it might have…’

— Ace Attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

1 Like

What’s your opinion on Guiliani moving the “collusion” goalposts so mamy times?

What’s your opinion on taxi cab medallions, and tax crimes that mueller declined to prosecute over a decade ago??

It’s ok brother, no need to answer my question. Good day.

1 Like

There might be some ■■■■ going down soon.

https://twitter.com/michaelcohen212/status/1085900900835778560?s=21

And here I thought we were talking about moving the collusion goalposts.

If you’re gonna give up that easily…