Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion, if there was it happened a long time ago

With friends like Rudy, who needs enemies!

I like the part where Rudy laughs heartily at the notion that Trump knew what was in the GOP Party Platform.

1 Like

Rudy has done this before. This is Rudy, lubing the truth.

Expect big reveals soon.

Either way, guiltyz

1 Like

Mueller wasn’t head of SDNY a decade ago.

Indictments must be coming down soon. Friday’s seem to be a popular day for big news to be released.

Rudy screenshots always look like Rudy is reacting to some crazy thing that Rudy Giuliani has said.

5 Likes

Nixon didn’t break into the Watergate hotel!

2 Likes

I’m enjoying watching “It’s a witch-hunt!” claims clash with a statement directly from the Presidents lawyer that he had no idea what his staff might have been up to during the campaign.

The difference is extremely important. If there was collusion (the Manafort thing probably raised the question) and it was illegal, then whether Trump was involved, even to the extent of approving it, is a critical difference. It is potentially the difference between impeaching a President and tacking a little bit more onto Manaforts already weighty sentencing.
As far as Giuliani’s statement, he is only saying the obvious…that he doesn’t know what everyone in the campaign was up to. Give him a large staff of government lawyers and millions of dollars to work with and he might be able to find out. That job is already taken.

LOL!

10Individual1

3 Likes

A troop of monkeys on meth would be more comprehensible and coordinated than this administration.

5 Likes

That might also be his “O-face,” during which he may just shout out: RUSSIA!!!

1 Like

We are now at the “There was collusion, but not by Trumo stage” that is not a good look things will continue to get worse.

I believe it.

Oh Michael Cohen. You were only too willing to do that ■■■■ then.

Image result for rosenbergs executed for collusion

Yeah, so funny. Rudy laughs and says “The president didn’t know what was in the party platform…” as if that’s a good explanation…

So funny.

2 Likes

Yeah, that should be said continually.

So, the buck doesn’t stop there? Is that it?

No. A candidate is not responsible legally for what everyone working on his campaign does.