Giuliani Associate Says He Gave Demand for Biden Inquiry to Ukrainians

Without something new and exciting every week, the sitcom loses viewership, and nobody wants a boring reality TV show. lol

Reality TV star Trump hearts this!

3 Likes

So Lev is committing perjury? How do you know?

Based on the people who are denying this, including those who have nothing obvious to gain or lose

Probably. Lib sheeple are the suckers and they don’t even know it. lol

Like Igor and Giuliani? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Why is Giuliani involved AT ALL? This is so beyond bonkers

Kind of like a con supporting a reality tv star while at the same time trying to claim that libs want a reality tv show :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

The cognitive dissonance is strong

1 Like

Yeah, you should really do something about that. It’s getting pathological. :rofl:

" The Ukraininina official they met with, Serhiy Shefir, also denies the allegation, saying that while the meeting did take place, the issue of military aid was not brought up. "

Guliani has zero credibility and anyone involved with this is lying about something. The fact that Guliani and his henchmen are involved at all is beyond bonkers. Why is this even a thing?

That’s why I stopped watching the apprentice after like 4 shows.

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president’s son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.

Still watch the mainstream “news” though? Reality TV is all equal trash you know.

It may be a byproduct of the investigation.

Yet, you keep posting in these boring threads.

Yeah, you’re welcome. lol

Nah…the news is useless. Stopped watching years ago…like midway thru Obama’s 8. I watch local news only…and the Sunday news shows. Sorry. That doesn’t stick.

The media doesn’t tell me how to think.

1 Like

Yeah…his wife does…:smiley:

1 Like

Libs did not vote for a TV reality star.
Or a b rated movie actor.

There was a time Republicans voted for war heroes.

Today, they mock them.

Oh yeah, local news stations are all unique. lol