Giuliani Associate Says He Gave Demand for Biden Inquiry to Ukrainians

You know this to be true…somebody has to tell us what to do…it might as well be our wives :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t watch the networks at all.

It must suck to not be able to pin me down as a CNN watching Lib. It’s just not my thing.

1 Like

Sounds pure and wholesome. Glad you have that going. lol

So, you agree Lev is lying. Good.

Good job sticking that in there after I replied. Quit being so defensive. I’m sure your news is pure and wholesome. Truly. lol

Seriously…when I want to know what’s going on…i come here. You guys all give me both sides. I read both sides and decide what to think on my own. This ■■■■■■■ place…despite the arguing…is the best news source out there.

1 Like

Wasn’t like that. I added while you were writing. If it seems that way…my apologies. It was just an afterthought. Sometimes I hit send too fast.

It’s a smorgasbord of articles related to mainstream media releases, that’s for sure. Very handy for people who want it all in one spot, hot off the press/gossip circles/pundit articles.

2 Likes

I try to decode the gossip and punditry. Avoid what is inherently ridiculous…and focus on what seems to be real news.

I used to be glued to Rush and Sean…but my dad who taught journalism…used to make fun of me for only seeking one side. Told me think for myself…to seek the truth, you had to be open to both sides.

Overnight shifts in Alaska with mainstream pundits on the radio is what originally brought me here in 2004 as well. Now I’m just here for the people. I mean, look at this place. To hell with the news. Y’all are a way better use of my time.

Glad you didn’t say waste of your time. :grin:

It’s impossible for you to waste my time. Only I can do that.

1 Like

The Republicans are not going to lose that Kentucky Senate seat. Senator McConnell will be reelected next year.

I think it is too early to predict 2020 election outcomes… but polls show that McConnell’s popularity in his home state is comparable to or worse than Governor Bevin. While the Republicans won the down ballot statewide elections last week, Bevin lost. The safe conclusion, that the Kentucky Senator race will be competitive, is, in itself, remarkable.

It’s a little slow honestly. Twitter is the fastest. Reddit is faster than this place. But of certain people go on timeout sometimes this place stalls to a crawl

The threads are a little more diverse these last few days too. Even the anti-Trump threads are a little better, so things are going pretty well overall.

Your welcome

1 Like

No he didnt. Boom. What else you got?

Thats how the defense it works. They dom care

1 Like

You know thats right wing TV Station owner Sinclair making them do that, right? They own a stupid number of tv stations and in addition to the forced script, also make the stations run must-run segments by Boris Epshteyn - former Trump campaign manager and Fox news regular.