Ginsburg Has Liver Cancer

Court appointments are a crap shoot. Look at Roberts. Look at Gorsuch and his LGBTQ decision. Look at David Souter. Look at Stevens. Look at Brennan. All “solid conservatives” that Leon Trotsky would love.

She MUST hang on at least until Biden is sworn in or when the new Dem senate is sworn in.

Less of a crap shoot under Trump. A Real crap shoot when either Bush appointed.

Again, I would like a Constitutionalist on the Supreme Court. Not a leftist, not a conservative. A person who will interpret the Constitution as it was intended and not be swayed by politics. As it should be.

I was referring to what happened with Garland.

That would be a legal conservative- one who follows the constitution.

Assume much? If you have proof of this please feel free to provide it.

Let me clue you in. You can’t.

An idiosyncratic phrase and definition. I guess North Korea has its own legal conservatives.

As anyone in the judiciary should.

Here is a novel idea. Answer a question and no one will assume anything.

I don’t really know what you’re talking about.

A conservative Justice does not mean a political conservative. A legal conservative is one who simply interprets the law or the Constitution as they are written. A legal liberal decides what they believe is fair regardless what the law or constitution say.

As a REAL justice or judge would.

Since you didn’t ask one here is a novel idea: Ask a question and get an answer.

Again…attempting to hold us to standards that libs won’t hold for themselves.

1 Like

5-1/2 - 3-1/2

1 Like

As long as they support abortion they will never hold the moral high ground.

1 Like

Obama didn’t fight for Garland. Hillary had promised to put Obama on the Court if she had won.

1 Like

Yes, but you said you didn’t want a conservative. If you want someone who follows the constitution as written, you want a judicial conservative. That’s what the term means.

Sounds plausible.

I’m betting she will hold on until after election day. If Biden wins, I believe she will retire. If Trump wins she will likely die in office before his term is up.

My prediction but I do wish her well.