GINGRICH ON HANNITY: The Left Would Rather ‘Destroy the System’ than Lose

Originally published at: GINGRICH ON HANNITY: The Left Would Rather ‘Destroy the System’ than Lose | Sean Hannity

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich stopped by ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night to weigh-in on the vicious tactics deployed by liberal legislators in recent days; saying the Left in America would rather “destroy the system” than lose.

“They can’t win. They didn’t win in the Senate, they didn’t win the presidency, in my judgment they’re not going to win on Election Day. They’re becoming more hysterical, more anti-Democratic, more willing to destroy the system,” said Gingrich.

“There are people who oppose us so much that it’s either their way or they destroy it. I think we’re faced with that kind of opposition,” he added.

Watch Newt on ‘Hannity’ above.

please. Trump was screaming that the system was rigged when he thought he was going to lose.

don’t pretend the democrats are the only ones who play that game.

Left hates for the system that allowed em to not only survive but to flourish is mind boggling.

I guess they don’t see a need for our system now…since they have become authoritarians.

It’s even rumored that they would refuse to hold a hearing or meet a nominee to the supreme court for almost a full year. They’re ■■■■■■■ monsters. They filibustered 82 of George Bush’s judicial nominees. They even shut down government repeatedly because they couldn’t get their way.

Weren’t you the one who wanted Trump to burn it all down? :rofl:

The two parties…not the Constitution.

I wanted realignment…in which it’s happening as we speak.

Be careful what you wish for.

Why…is that a threat?

I’m aware of mob mentality on the left can’t control themselves.

How could I possibly be in a position to threaten you. Fear and paranoia much?

Not me Einstein…the Constitution.

Libs are threatening the very Constitution that allowed them to thrive…but IMO they don’t feel a need for it now that they’re authoritarians.

It stands in there way.