Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI

What did “they” do…get their pictures taken together?

They went to Epstein Island.

Really? What evidence to you have for this claim to substantiate it?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insider.com%2Fghislaine-maxwell-arrested-fbi-jeffrey-epstein-partner-2020-7&psig=AOvVaw24O4iuEydX7Y0USg0lT56D&ust=1593977993008000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCIjKv_OstOoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Here’s the only record I could find where Trump was on one of Epstein’s flights?

In 1997, now-President Trump flew on a plane belonging to jet-setting financier Jeffrey Epstein, joining the recently accused child sex trafficker on a trip from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey, court documents unsealed Friday revealed.

Notice there’s nothing mentioned regarding going to his island.

1 Like

There’s nothing there to support your claim. Post what you have, if you have anything?

Ahhhhhhh…thanks. The only thing you have is TDS. That’s what I thought.

1 Like

Does anybody believe she won’t be murdered…or…should I say…commit suicide? You know where…there are no guards…they all fell asleep. The cameras suddenly don’t work. You know…the regular, totally irregular mishaps?

1 Like

With the money and connections these perverts have if they want her dead then she is gone.

If she has any sense she will have already fully cooperated and named names but we all know even if anyone is charged they will not serve a day in prison.

She’s going to die of the 'Rona…

1 Like

She in a federal facility? One of those managed by Trump and Barr?

If so, I’d say the odds are pretty high.

2 Likes

With some people, every thread is a Trump thread. It’s an unhealthy obsession.

1 Like

No. Trump does not manage federal prisons. Neither does Barr. One man cannot “manage” the entire federal government. It’s impossible.

Huh. Who is responsible for the Bureau of Prisons? The DOJ? Okay. And who runs the DOJ? Bill Barr? Got it. And who does Barr directly report to? The President of the United States? So the buck stops with the head of the Executive Branch when it comes to executive bureaus? Well what do you know.

5 Likes

Trumpism is the party of zero responsibility. And it extends all the way to the top. This is just another example.

2 Likes

No that’s not how it works. People say no to their bosses all the time and keep their jobs. Just look at all the guys who still work for Trump who told him no. Oh wait.

2 Likes

On that note, I hope Trump does step in and order a security level never, ever seen before so that she lives and to name names. All of those young girls who were sexually abused deserve their day in court, to tell their story and all of those who committed these atrociously, egregious acts…should be fully exposed and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Now…can we all set our politics aside and agree on that?

4 Likes

Good thing she is under the aegis of Billy Barr. Whose Pappa hired dropout J Epstein to teach private school teen girls.

That apple seems to have fallen right underneath the tree.

2 Likes