Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI

Drinking or not has nothing to do with molesting girls.

To even insinuate such a thing…and on what basis? Do you seriously not see how plainly despicable that is? This is exactly why I deride so many. They regurgibleet what they’re fed, throwing their God given intelligence into the wind.

And?
…

What were you fed? What is the egregious concern you have between Epstein and Barr’s father?

Not drinking is a personal choice. It displays a “control” over your choices. If he has this much control over something both common and addictive, it’s a signal that he has some higher level of control. Going down this path of evil where you’re molesting young girls on a Bahama island means that normally…there’d be other signs? Not only do I not see them, he doesn’t even drink?

You’re not concerned about bill Barr’s poppa bringing Jeffery E back to the teen girls at that elite private school?

1 Like

Lol one needn’t be a drinker to molest girls. Don’t play stupid games.

What does drinking booze have to do with having sex with underage people?

Have you watched the Netflix piece on this?

It’s flatly ridiculous.

As reported by The New York Times, Donald Barr, who died in 2004, resigned from Dalton in 1974 after disagreements with the executive board. However, he stayed on throughout the rest of the year, which is when Epstein was hired.

that Barr’s Father, Donald Barr, once hired Epstein to teach at Dalton School, a private academy in New York City. Back in 1973, even though Epstein had not obtained a college degree, Donald brought Epstein, who was only 20 years old, and had dropped out of both Cooper Union and New York University’s Courant Institute, was brought board to teach calculus and physics.

The young teacher appeared to be successful at Dalton. A 2003 profile by The New Yorker wrote of his teaching years, “he was something of a Robin Williams-in-Dead Poets Society type of figure, wowing his high-school classes with passionate mathematical riffs.

It doesn’t sound like either Epstein or Barr had much tenure at the school you’re making reference to. There also doesn’t appear to be any sign of an illicit sexual nature. On the contrary, the article states that Epstein had a much higher than average ability in both math and physics. What it doesn’t substantiate is your reference being totally disrespectful to AG Barr’s father? This is twice now in just a few posts. You’re better than this my friend.

Do you have any evidence at all, however slight, that President Trump engaged or even approached engaging in inappropriate behavior with a minor child?

He seems to prefer adult women.

No. I’ve never been to that trough. Seriously. I’m a very boring man my friend…and I like that being the most exciting thing about me. :sunglasses:

When it comes to such an egregious accusations, seriously…that isn’t the kind of game I participate in.

Lol that article makes it all better.

It’s all about connections. The people one surrounds one’s self with.

1 Like

…and yet you hang with me? :sunglasses:

How many times have you partied in Manhattan with Jeffery and G Maxwell?

She was just a coffee girl!

2 Likes

So Epstein was 20 years old at the time they met and the relationship was a tad over a year, you allege some illicit, deviant sexual behavior against young girls between Epstein and Barr’s father? You really don’t see anything wrong with your analysis of the situation in which you’re basing all of these very heavy and serious allegations on?

Dude. It’s Jeffery Epstein were talking about here.
How is it so hard to get to deviancy and illicitness when he is the starting point?

1 Like

…and 20 years old.