Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI

SDNY finally got her.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1278730825371090944

So, SDNY has been hot on the trail of this woman for about a year now. She has been hiding and evading authorities. They finally nab her this week. And in the last 10 days Bill Barr tried to get US Attorney Geoffrey Berman to resign from the office after her. When he refused, Barr had Trump fire him. Rudy, who currently seems to have a Grand Jury impaneled by SDNY for his own crimes, shows up at the WH yesterday for a meeting that was not disclosed or revealed as to the reason why.

Trump, Barr, Giuliani, and several others are knee-deep in the Epstein/Maxwell stuff. Horrific, terrible crimes committed against young girls.

Who wants to bet Maxwell agrees to turn state’s witness to avoid dying in prison, and she reveals everything about everyone? Democrat, Republican, connected, rich and powerful alike? I hope every single one of the people involved in this rots!

4 Likes

I hope she stay alive long enough so that they can get everyone involved.

2 Likes

Wonder why Barr wanted to stop this?

1 Like

Same here! And I bet she knows that if she does not immediately begin spilling the beans, then she is looking at some very uncertain future possibilities for her life.

1 Like

If he shows up to the Judiciary Committee he agreed to appear before, he may get a chance to explain himself.

Keep Bill Barr far away from her.

This could get very interesting.

4 Likes

Good chance she is going to get “suicided”.

you kidding me dude? you posted causal photos of people together at parties but ignored this?

I think the woman is gonna know a lot about this picture.

3 Likes

I like what Strauss had to say as well. She said their investigation into all of the people who committed these heinous acts with Maxwell and Epstein is still ongoing and that the SDNY is prioritizing the investigation because of the exploitation of minors being so horrific. Alan Dershowitz, Rudy Giuliani, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, and whoever else participated in these unspeakable acts in front of Maxwell have to be â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  themselves right now.

Barr tried his best to replace Berman with a lackey who could make this go away. But Berman stood his ground and said NOT ON MY WATCH! And then when it was determined that Strauss would take over, Berman left. Strauss is even more independent and aggressive than Berman, who was picked by Trump. She was not and is going to keep going hard on these cases.

1 Like

I would have no problem, if they are indeed pedophiles, that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, both equally and deeply involved with this woman, Epstein and the cabal in general, were put away. We know Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are perverts. Are they pedophiles??? That might come out.

Unless the Democratic/Republican autocracy “Epstein’s” her in prison.

1 Like

I have no problem with them all rotting forever. Not them or any of the rest of the rich and powerful that Epstein and Maxwell catered to.

1 Like

You really think they are going to post the photos with Clinton in them? :joy:

1 Like

Bill Clinton can rot too for all care. But he has not been in office in over 20 years now. Donald Trump is the current POTUS.

3 Likes

You mean that it was painted by an Australian grad student, and sold at auction to Epstein in 2012?

I mean seriously! :roll_eyes: Where the hell is the Clinton name in your specific accusation of connections to Epstein when you leave out his best buds Hilly and Billy! :astonished:

like all your© other attempts to “get” Trump with innuendo and lies, this attempt will fail too.

OMG… you have a story to 'splain it too. :joy:

Hopefully she has a book with all the names

1 Like

No doubt you believe a much more convoluted “story” regarding the painting that you read on the internet.

What does Qanon have to say about it?

1 Like