Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI

The painting list the names of the JFK assassins.

Clinton is old news. Trump is the current President. This is new news.

Then post those pics too. :blush:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Clintonsplainin’

What if trump and clinton who both have a long history of sexual misconduct where in fact perverts

No one would be surprised

1 Like

Go for it. It seems to matter to you. I’m calling for ALL of them to rot, regardless of party or power. You’re worried about an equal number of pictures. :man_shrugging:

I would not be the least bit surprised if one or both of them are found to have been engaged in pedophilia. They’re both horrifically immoral human beings.

Really? There are posters here among us that are not even old enough to have cast a vote for Bill Clinton. But go on. You’re attempts to deflect from Trump’s relationship with Maxwell and Epstein are amusing.

Can’t be fair?

I’m not deflecting, we all know about it. We know about the others too. Too bad you can;t be fair in your denouncing and choose to play up one association, and we also know why. :wink:

Who was fair to those girls? What does fairness have to do with these sick people exploiting them? What does fairness have to do with Donald Trump being the President, right now, today? Post a million pictures of Clinton. Go for it! It doesn’t do anything to detract from my points.

1 Like

Yes. You know why. Trump is the current President. His AG had the US Attorney of SDNY who was leading this investigation fired. This is a current event. It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to figure it out.

3 Likes

Why don’t you, as the OP, do it if it about the things you are so adamantly stating?

Again, we know why.

I gave my reasons. You’re the only one whining about fairness.

How many people need their pictures added here?

Do I need to post a picture of Dershowitz? How about Giuliani? Prince Andrew? Former Israeli Prime Minister, Ehud Barak? Les Wexner? Kevin Spacey? How about MBS? He was friendly with Epstein. Need a picture of him too in here? Elon Musk perhaps? What about former U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. John P. de Jongh? Need a picture or two of him in here? Barclays CEO Jes Staley probably should get a photo dropped in the thread, don’t you think?

Who else needs pictures in here to appease your sense of fairness, which is really just about your feelings. I wouldn’t want to hurt those which are most delicate.

1 Like

Take your pick. It’s obvious you only want to highlight one person in this whole mess.

:rofl:

One person is the current POTUS. This really is not computing for you, is it?

1 Like

And one is a former. :woman_shrugging:

I didn’t know there was a tier system on who the worst was based on their current status.

I thought they all were scummy.

Deflection noted and discarded

me too

but unless we live till infinity, dont expect them to go after the clintons