Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI

it’s like flippin through the channels and seeing cnn for 0.05 seconds

1 Like

From Clinton and other D’s you chose not to list next to the R’s?

It sure was. :joy:

More deflection noted and discarded. Trump was likely sexually assaulting children. How do you feel about that?

1 Like

The same way I would feel if you put any of the other names in place of his that you can’t seem to be able to do.

I said they were all scummy. I won’t defend any of them if it’s proven they all did those terrible things.

Donald Trump. Huge friend of Epstein and Maxwell. Partied with them for years. Gross!

3 Likes

WOW she just caved and didnt put up any kind of a fight.

https://twitter.com/SimonMarksFSN/status/1278780607577849856?s=20

Yeah, she is going to cooperate. Hope it brings everyone involved down!

I don’t think so or else you wouldn’t have been so specific in only naming Republicans and then only posting random pictures of Trump taken in a party setting. :roll_eyes: Where are the pictures of Barr and Giuliani by the way since you defamed them as well.

1 Like

Did she really have a choice? She knows everything, she’s gonna talk.

Still can’t do it can you? :joy:

Well not as if she is broke and couldn’t get the best representation. She will work a deal, still do serious time, but do a deal for where she spends it…if she lives that long her farther died under suspicious circumstances linked to the Mossad

What part of Trump being the current President is given you such troubles? It’s honestly getting really weird now.

1 Like

Hope the entire seedy crew falls out of the karma tree and hits every branch on the way down.

2 Likes

Pretty sure she knew if she was caught there was no chance fighting, it wasn’t going to work. She will spill because it’s to her advantage.

I don’t think she is broke as she just bought the place they arrested her at only months before. I think she sees there is no point wasting what money she currently has hidden away.

1 Like

Yes, we know. He is the only one who will be taken down with this arrest. He’s the only one who matters. :roll_eyes:

That’s what you read me saying? Yeah, this is getting weirder and weirder.

1 Like

Be something if she comes out with a credible allegation against Trump. Before he is officially the nominee, wouldn’t it.

We could only hope. I don’t want to vote for Biden. Would it really matter to his base though?

Obituary writers of America preparing their drafts…

But can we believe anything she says since she is part of the deep & dark state of Clinton type elitist’s don’t forget. And you can bet that the MSM won’t focus on the actual case of the women who accused her and Epstein and will focus on every single Republican that was ever in the same room as Epstein and not the actual case itself.