Ghislaine Maxwell - 20 Years So What Will Happen Now?

It is also possible that Biden (or whoever replaces him) will issue her a full pardon on their way out of the White House.

That would not surprise me.

What reason would Biden have for doing thar(

1 Like

In exchange for her silence.

Silence of what exactly? Has he ever been linked to them even remotely?

Also If she was going to talk wouldn’t it of made sense to do it any time on the last several years before actually being sentenced?

Lmao. You really believe that? So if he does not issue her a pardon will that convince you she has nothing on him or will the conspiracy theory evolve to include a reason why he did not pardon her?

Your living in a Q Anon inspired fantasy land mate.

He hasn’t? How about his son, Hunter? How about the long list of Island visitors that include the Clinton’s and what seems like half of Hollywood?

She was convicted of sex trafficking, so exactly who were her customers? Freedom and a healthy pay off could await her in exchange for her keeping her mouth shut.

No. Neither has been linked to Epstein or Maxwell. Trump has though

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that Biden actually makes decisions on his own.

He reads what his handlers put on the teleprompter and signs whatever they put in front of him.

Lots of money and reputations at stake.

Is that why she didn’t rat Trump out?

No argument there. How does that implicate Joe or Hunter?

How do we know the deal hasn’t already been struck? Why are the list of clients sealed? Why has no one else been arrested?

Lots of questions with no answers. We don’t know exactly what happened behind the scenes but if you want to believe Biden is as pure as the wind driven snow, that’s up to you.

Unlike Trump Biden has never been connected to Epstein and Maxwell

We don’t, but with the list of the rich and famous that visited that island it isn’t hard to imagine the amount of influence they would have on making sure their names were never revealed.

Money and power talk.

What is that supposed to mean? I have a picture of myself with Terry Bradshaw but that doesn’t make me an NFL quarterback.

And, you do know that Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago when his activities came to light. You did now that, right?

One President was actual friends with the sex traffickers while the other has never been seen together with them but Biden is the one you think is tied up with them?

1 Like

Hey… remember when Acosta had to resign from the Trump cabinet because it came out that he was the one who worked out the sweetheart deal for Epstein while working for the Bush administration?

Lots of people were friends with O.J. Simpson before he became a murderer.

And I question your use of the word “friends” just because they posed for a picture together prior to any allegations being made.

But…I know it’s all you’ve got so please…carry on. Don’t forget to “build back better.”

Sure Biden’s complete lack of ties with Epstein might look good on the surface but when you combine that with the fact I don’t like him (and nothing else) it makes the whole thing very suspect

5 Likes

Oh, what a naĂŻve world Liberals live in. It would be nice if it all were that simple, but I guess their acceptance of whatever they are told to believe explains a lot about them.