Ghislaine Maxwell - 20 Years So What Will Happen Now?

. . .did you even know that the FBI found Epstein’s cache of sex tapes labeled “(name of underage girl) + (name of VIP)” — and then lost them?
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/01/05/ann-coulter-the-great-epstein-cover-up-part-i/

The Epstein case in not the first time that DOJ has protected the rich and powerful. The (In)justice Department prosecuted a whistleblower banker, Bradley Birkenfeld, who revealed $20 billion in 19,000 secret Swiss bank accounts of rich and politically connected Americans. The IRS recovered $5 billion in back taxes. The whistleblower got more than $100 million as an IRS reward after he served time in a federal prison.

The whistleblower was the only one who was ever convicted, and the names on the accounts are still secret. The fines against the bank were only a fraction of the profits they made. A senior bank exec golfed with President Obama, and the bank was a major donor to both Bush and Obama.

The FBI/DOJ is all about protecting the powerful and about political persecution of the powerless. An elderly couple was recently subjected to a predawn police raid because one them resembled a man in blurry picture taken outside the Capitol on January 6.

Where are the predawn FBI raids on the men in Epstein’s tapes?

1 Like

ok so thats not what i said

“sarcasm - the wicked stepsister of effective communications”

this world would fall apart if the names and pics/vids of those clients were ever released (all of them - not just the republicans)

what a sick world. esp the corrupt and inept fbi

1 Like

The FBI is effectively a protection racket for the rich and powerful. They are our Stasi.

FBI seems to be instigating and supporting far more violence and terrorism than it stops. Antifa has all the appearances of a paramilitary group allied with the FBI.

Disband the FBI completely. They are hopelessly corrupt. Give its functions to other agencies.

5 Likes

Probably one or two unknown patsies that will be presented as Trump supporters.

1 Like

And the Media.

2 Likes

That was nearly 35 years ago. I’m betting prison is somewhat the same and perhaps worse now. I’ve been in some risky situations during these 71 years on this rock especially as a younger man. But voluntarily locking myself away five days a week for over a month with nothing between me and a stone cold killer but some bars?
On one occasion while working on a tier walkway I was having a conversation with a man about football. A guard came over and told me to move along. The convict flew into a rage screaming at the guard calling him a mother ■■■■■■ and he would kill him. His rant went on for about a half hour and of course others joined in. The guard told me “that guy would reach through those bars and choke you to death just for something to do. We told you not to talk to them.”
Intense

We all know the rich and powerful are not held accountable like the rest of us and we have a tiered legal system but to try and say this is along political lines is ludicrous.

Whether you are left or right or have zero political affiliation, if have enough dollars and know the right people then you and your family are pretty much free to do as you please.

The “establishment” could not give a ■■■■ about politics all they care about is ensuring that us as the electorate are distracted enough so the status quo is maintained.

This forum is a picture perfect example of how that works on a daily basis.

This is not a conspiracy theory but just a fact of human society and applies to every single country in the world.

1 Like

After the long rathole about Maxwell’s client list, it will be interesting to see if the same goes for R Kelly.

He goes to prison. He can sing “I believe I can fly” before Bubba and the Cellblock Boyz either have their way with him or exact hoosegow justice on child sex predators. Pedophiles aren’t popular in the joint and have an uncanny way of turning up in a heaping pile leaking all over the place from mysterious puncture wounds.

Does the last person to post that she didn’t hang herself before she doesn’t hang herself win a visit from the FIB … er, FBI?

2 Likes

It’s concerning that we don’t know exactly who is on Ghislaine Maxwell’s client list, but what is more disturbing is the thought that maybe China does.

Just think of the possible blackmail implications.

You can bet that if Trump’s name were there that Adam Schiffless or some other sieve would have leaked it by now.

1 Like

You can bet that if imagination is to be used, it will be used for purposes of victimhood.

So (notably) Schiffless doesn’t have a reputation for leaking?

The victims in this case were the innocent young girls that were trafficked to the rich elite and powerful.
The criminals are the ones that abused them and are now being protected by a corrupt system of justice.

So notably you guys have a reputation of also making yourselves and those whom you support purported victims. Always

They most certain were and yet somehow trump is an imagined victim here too….

I didn’t say Trump was a victim. Only that if his name WERE on the list he wouldn’t be protected like the rest will be. That’s otherwise about protecting those on the list.

For Trump to be reasonably asserted to be a victim based on my statement I would have to have said that his name would be leaked even if it were not on the list. I didn’t say that.

Sure, I believe Schiffless and the rest are lying liars … but I did not even assert him of potentially lying in that earlier post.

I never said that you said Trump was a victim. Just a purported one. Always.