Germans consider Donald Trump the greatest threat to world peace

Well, I can officially take Germany off my list of places to visit.

iran’s. But we were holding it for a long, long time until *bama decided to give it to iranian terrorists.

Guess *bama wanted to see what the world’s biggest state sponsor of terrorism would do with all those extra billions of dollars.

Who knew it would be more terrorism and proxy wars??

Bomb them?

The world is a lot more peaceful since Trump showed up. And Mekle loves Putin’s oil…

Not visit a country just because they don’t like the current President? :man_facepalming:

Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan. Somali, Uganda, Syria, Yemen, Kenya,

I might be forgetting a few in Africa.

It’s tough mindlessly supporting Trump, give him a break.

There is no metric where that is true

1 Like

So you don’t realize that one or maybe both of them dropped bombs in libya, somalia, Pakistan and yemen??

Because I can assure you that *bama dropped bombs in all those place. And I see that *bama dropped more bombs than bush.

Didn’t hear any libs complaining about Mr. nobel peace prize then though.

2 Likes

Visit? Heck peeps want to move to another country because of not liking the current president. That is “more” normal though! lol

Yes Iv heard a lot of liberal complain about the U.S drone program.

I was one of them

That is just as silly

Not sure where you’re getting uganda and kenya from?

Then you weren’t listening because I among others did exactly that

The media barley mentioned it.

Obama used government surveillance to monitor Merkel’s cellphone but hey Trump’s a danger lol.

And Trump dropped more bombs then either of them

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

So to hear you tell it, the media, a bunch of libs and you in particular, we’re all condemning Mr. Nobel Peace prize for bombing so many countries??

Yeah, I’m gonna need to see some links.

2 Likes

Yes I absolutely called it out then as I still do to this day. Just because you may excuse the war hawks on your side of the aisle does not mean that I tolerate the war hawks on mine.

The report from the Council of Foreign Relations comes as Barack Obama finishes up his presidency — one that began with promises to withdraw from international conflicts