Germans consider Donald Trump the greatest threat to world peace

Although Washington is one of Germany’s closest allies, public trust in the US has significantly eroded under President Donald Trump, a new YouGov survey showed.
Germans were asked who was more dangerous: North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un, Chinese President Xi Jinping, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Russian President Vladimir Putin or US President Donald Trump.
Some 41% of Germans said they thought Trump was the most dangerous out of the five world leaders.
In second place was Kim with 17%, followed by Putin and Khamenei with 8%. Coming in last was China’s Xi with 7%.
Over 2,000 people in Germany took part in the survey, which was commissioned by news agency dpa.

Please note that the poll was taken BEFORE the killing of Soleimani.

What’s your take on these results?
Do you believe that this perception by the germans is problematic for the US?
Do you think such perception is shared among the European allies?
Do you also believe that Trump is the greatest (or one of the greatest) threat to world peace?

This is the kind of respect we lacked under Obama, we are finally admired again. MAGA

14 Likes

:joy::rofl:
You all should do standup and take this routine on the road.

I am proud to be an American…again!

No. This poll is more about popularity than whether or not someone is an actual threat. People in other countries probably think Trump is a moron. Which he is.

Talking to friends and family outside of these United States, I have to agree, many think he’s a total moron.
It’s unfortunate, but this is where we are.
As far as being a threat, I still give Putin that title, but him and Trump are homies so you never know…

#makeUSbetter

2 Likes

Because the world was so peaceful before trump? And he’s been making war the world around, while helping terror states acquire nuclear tech.

Great poll.

Meanwhile, *bama bombed more countries than any president in the last 70 years and had him a “disposition matrix” to dish out summary justice. And gave the largest state sponsor of terror billions in cash and a pat on the head.

2 Likes

Move to iran. michael moore says it’s great there.

michelle *bama??

Make America Great again?

Did our debt go up by those billions?

Did anyone claim our debt went up when *bama gave iranian terrorists $$billions of $$??

If the debt didnt go up because of it then it wasn’t our money

1 Like

Did anyone claim it was our money that obama gave to iranian terrorists??

In my opinion…they are not wrong.

Do you really believe this. we are not admired…we are feared…and not in a good way. We are feared because we are quickly being seen as the down fall of the world. You welcome that?

If Europeans consider him stupid and/or reckless, I can see why coupling that with one of the largest militaries and nuclear arsenals in history might give them the opinion that Donald is the biggest threat to peace.

But Obama! But Clinton! But libs!

Time to re-calibrate the sarcasm detector brother. :wink:

Just remember, these were germans…

Take it any way you wish.

…who are one of our closest allies.

1 Like