Georgia was too Black so they moved All Star Game to Colorado

Please compare the numbers of black people and white people in the united states who supposedly had their votes suppressed in the past decade or so.

1 Like

From your link

“The clogged polling locations in metro Atlanta reflect an underlying pattern: the number of places to vote has shrunk statewide, with little recourse. Although the reduction in polling places has taken place across racial lines, it has primarily caused long lines in nonwhite neighborhoods where voter registration has surged and more residents cast ballots in person on Election Day. The pruning of polling places started long before the pandemic, which has discouraged people from voting in person.”

Why shrink the number of places you can vote?

It doesn’t make any sense.

Allan

So they’re all going to play in state with stricter ID and other voting laws?

Yep…it’s just a Black issue. Maybe Blacks are less likely to wait in long lines. Maybe poster was implying that Blacks are impatient. :wink:

1 Like

Ensuring a legitimate votes is easily if there are fewer places where fraud can be committed.

Apparently. I think they feared protest and riots etc. So they wanted out of Atlanta Georgia.

Here is long line in little town of Swanzey, NH.

Concord NH 2012

King County Washington state.

Fraud only occurs in black areas.

Everyone knows that.

Allan

How long was the wait?

Static pictures tell us nothing.

Allan

Colorado is like Washington…it’s mostly a mail in state.

1 Like

Also it seems libs have us wanting to believe Blacks are the only ones that gets impatient standing in long lines. But when I do search I see hundreds and hundreds of long lines with all Whites waiting…but for “some” reason it’s only a problem when Black are in long lines.

Are libs trying to say Blacks are inferior? Inquiring mind want to know.

1 Like

Non sequitur.

Election laws in a black state are going to affect a large number of black people. The rules would be the same if all black people moved out.

Well you know that lib prejudices consider black people incapable of securing an ID which I think sounds…racist. Maybe it’s just me?

2 Likes

Does it matter? Lot less polling booth. It’s a really small town. Some place with 10 booths will move 10 times more people then place with 1 booth.

Don’t know if they “try” but they always do anyway. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Precisely…they’re to stupid to know how to get ID. Or even know where to go to get one.

Hell…lefties don’t think African Americans are capable of getting appropriate photo ID…

The soft bigotry of low expectations I believe is the correct phrase!

1 Like

Seen that few time, great video.

1 Like

These type of people don’t live in areas that have access. Only a lib would say that. :rofl:

2 Likes

They still don’t have to stand in long lines. Even if every single voter must go to a polling place. Early voting lasts for weeks.