Georgia was too Black so they moved All Star Game to Colorado

Hint: They also don’t have to wait in long lines in Georgia.

Basically everything leftists said about Georgia was a lie.

Pretty disgusting.

I hope the voters of Georgia remember that, despite her “this isn’t what I wanted” crap from Stacey Abrams…that she and her crew and her sycophants cost Georgia the all star game, the draft, and more than 100 million dollars.

1 Like

So the players don’t want to go to Atlanta. Not surprised.

Well, if they don’t use mail in…

were there thousands of covid positive illegals fresh from the border there?

1 Like

You do know that picture is from a primary, don’t you?

1 Like

Nope!

Whatever helps y’all move past the months of complaining about cancel culture only to then embrace it.

1 Like

Looking at Jersey, they obviously do not know how to run nursing homes safely. They’ve killed thousands of elderly with the governor’s horrendously, criminal decisions but that helps your lines at voting time…is that what you’re getting at?

2 Likes

No my friend. They “canceled”. Some may just be the mirror image of that decision.

And you think that makes a substantive difference how?

Again. Whatever helps you feel better.

1 Like

Sounds like babble to me. Aren’t whites standing in long lines too?

Other than whining what’s the problem? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

To tell you the truth…where I’m concerned, there’s nothing to cancel. I’m THE absolute worst sports fan on the planet and haven’t watched any game whether on tv or at the park. The closest I’ve been is getting my vaccinations at the Panther Stadium in Charlotte last month. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Does CO prevent large counties from taking grant money to hire more poll workers and open more poling stations? Does it prevent large counties from deploying more ballot drop off boxes?

The problem is … they didn’t get their Nikes after voting.

2 Likes

gify

5 Likes

Yes cutting down on voter fraud is very racist. :wink:

1 Like

What voter fraud?

Oh yeah, that’s the excuse used to justify limiting voting to the “right” people. There isn’t voter fraud, just too many people voting the wrong way.

Colorado is actually highly progressive in voting rights. After the initial application for mail in voting it is fairly easy to vote by mail long term, and a lot of Coloradans do so. It is one of the better states in this regard. In fact, greater than 90 percent of their voting is by mail.

They also have same day registration, Online voter registration, broad proof of ID requirements and all folks who have served time can vote the day they get out (even when on parole).

Much better than Georgia.

5 Likes