Georgia planning to cut voter rolls by 100,000

Gotta get rid of the MASSIVE FRAUD EVIDENCE.

I’m surprised it took someone so long to go there…

I don’t think so. If they haven’t voted in 5 years, they obviously didn’t vote last year.

1 Like

No. That’s why they’re not. The big is that they are being disenfranchised. I have yet to hear of any actual cases.

Be careful, false accusations of racism against fellow forum members is one of the quickest ways to get a timeout. Even cheap ones such as this. You may want to delete this. Cut the crap or get flagged.

1 Like

Get a sense of humor geez

They also get them from registration rolls.

Provisional ballot?

A trip to them dmv or county clerk will fix that.

You’re saying these voters aren’t lazy and apathetic?

You think just going along with whom strangers recommend is doing their diligence?

That was your reasoning for deregistering others who hadn’t bothered to vote in a while.

Fair enough. I edited.

I appreciate that. Believe it or not, I sometimes have to fix my stuff. (I know, you’re shocked.) :wink:

Do you think you are setting a trap here?

Interestingly enough, if the right gets their way on all of these laws, registration harvesting will become even more intense. I am interested to see what they do to try to shut that down.

:rofl: No.

JIM CROW ON STEROIDS! Am I right! :wink:

This makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle!
:joy:

The maintenance of electoral rolls should be one of the responsibilities of a state’s independent electoral commission.

Is one able to vote if one is not on the electoral roll?

One can register and vote at the same time on election day.

In Colorado, if you haven’t voted in the past x-many elections (not sure of the exact number), your name is taken off the voter rolls. But you are sent a letter (to the address from which you registered) notifying you of the action, and you can re-enroll if you choose to.

However, this does NOT address the case where someone registers and then moves, but continues to vote from the original address.

1 Like

Not if the roadblock is a legitimate issue.