George Zimmerman just can't control himself evidently

Why are there morons in this country that think who was on top at a given point during the obvious fight that Tryayvon and Zimmerman had has anything to do with who stalked who and who initiated the altercation that resulted in the death of Martin.

I am completely SHOCKED! SHOCKED I SAY even with all of the evidence that Zimmerman stalked the kid and everything that has come out about him since there are still people in this country who are sure the BLACK kid deserved to die that night.

SHOCKED!!

Narrative … How ■■■■■■■ stupid.

Obviously you aren’t able to remember anything from our last go 'round on this so I’m not going to waste time with you again.

It’s beyond ■■■■■■■ stupid to make all of the complete assumptions in Zimmerman’s favor that you make in that post. Especially now that so much has come out about him since.

Martin was talking to a girl on the phone and could have stopped anywhere along the way under a porch to get out of the rain and continue talking before going back in the house.

I am SHOCKED that forever in your mind it will always be the black thug Trayvon Martin that deserved to die that night and just got what he had coming.

Now go ahead and waste your time with one more baseless reply trying to defend that piece of ■■■■ Zimmerman.

Even a scumbag is entitled to the right of self defense as long as he’s legally present and engaged in lawful activity.

Did you read to what you linked to? The guy said he wasn’t positive about any of his story.

De la Rionda honed in on Good’s earlier statement that he couldn’t confirm the person on top was hitting the other person.

“Correct,” Good said.

Stalking is a crime. If it could have been shown he was stalking Martin he would have had no claim of self defense.

It isn’t about what was deserved it was about whether or not he was lawfully killed.

He was.

I am still SHOCKED! SHOCKED that you don’t believe a young black man had any right in Florida to ‘stand his ground’.

And most will remember how you and others relished calling Trayvon the thug and saying over and over and over again that he certainly did deserve it.

Some day the country will learn that black lives matter Rose.

1 Like

There is no right to attack someone who is lawfully present and acting in a lawful manner in Florida and most certainly not under the SYG statutes.

“Is the guy who ignored the directions of the 9/11 dispatcher, and trying to go play hero, who was TRYING to confront Martin, also a punk? Or does he hold zero responsibility for what happened?”

Martin’s intent to confront Zimmerman is clear from his choice to go back. That alone doesn’t meant that he intended to attack unprovoked but it does make the allegation that he attacked unprovoked believable. Zimmerman was no innocent lamb, for from it as the guy has issues, but once the guy who he’d been following and lost contact with was gone he could have roamed around the neighborhood all night and not seen him again.

There are really two different encounters here, not one. The second only really happened because of Martin. He did not die because he was black or because he was wearing a hoodie. He more likely died because someone was disrespecting him and he wasn’t gonna take that poop. His anger or sense of outrage is what led to his death.

no one is every 100% sure.

But he was sure enough to testify to the following…

"John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. "

“The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?” asked defense attorney Mark O’Mara. “He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?”
“That’s what it looked like,” Good answered.

Did YOU read what I linked to. Apparently not.

Yeah Rose we know. You love the ■■■■■■■■

If you can’t act like an adult when discussing subject go bother someone else.

If I followed you in the dark and then walked up and grabbed you as the girl on the phone said it sounded like, and we ended up fighting/wrestling on the ground and you ended up on top.

Do you really ■■■■■■■ think that just because a neighbor looked out the window and saw you successfully defending yourself it would be and all clear for me to kill you? And everyone should just completely disregard that fact that I sought you out for no reason, and stalked you in the dark?

REALLY MAN? You can’t see that there is any ■■■■■■■ question at all to be had there?

I AM SHOCKED!

At this point, it is kind of pointless to rehash, Zimmerman v Martin. Everybody has long since made up their mind.

Zimmerman was acquitted, but acquittal is not exoneration. I will leave it at that.

Zimmerman is facing up to 365 days in the Seminole County Jail. When he was jailed for that period during his previous trial, he was in a separate detention wing of the Seminole County Jail for pre-trial detainees. If he is convicted, he goes into the general population of the jail.

I don’t think any explanation he gives is likely to satisfy certain members of the general population of the jail. If he just gets the **** beat out of him a few times, he will have to consider himself fortunate. Frankly, if he ultimately emerges alive from the jail, he should consider himself fortunate. There have been a number of cases of inmate deaths in Florida jails and Zimmerman has about as big a target on him as you can have.

4 Likes

At least 5 incidents involved police since the Martin ordeal, involving guns domestic violence, assault and now stalking…no there is no possible the Martin killing was anything other than self defense. Not a chance.

You’re telling me that a girl on the phone with Martin “Heard” Zimmerman “grab him”?

Seriously?

Maybe he ought to act up on purpose and get himself some ag seg for the remainder of his sentence if convicted.

No matter what happened prior to the fight Zimmerman was begging for his life trying to escape and Zimmerman would not let hi but instead continued to pummel him.

Again, no matter what happened prior, his self defense rights were fully intact as soon as Martin refused to cease.

That’s the law, he was lawfully and properly acquitted as a result. Grow the hell up and get over it already.

Ad seg that is.

What was the verdict again?