George Zimmerman just can't control himself evidently

If by stalking, you mean laying in wait for his adversary to pass by before fighting the guy, then that was the other guy… the one Zimmerman shot.

As to Zimmerman. He’s an ass. I think he’s unhinged since the shooting.

What a completely unexpected state to find the great american cul de sac hero in.

Not a single thing in this post is accurate.

There is actually a forum entitled “Lounge” which is supposedly the replacement for “Outside The Beltway”, but you need to be member status to see it. Hit up gwhughes and he can grant you member status if you aren’t already.

someone lied to you. Maybe Rachael Maddow didn’t want you to know this. There was a witness.

Yeah, but his testimony doesn’t fit the narrative, so he isn’t credible. That’s how it works.

apparently. He’s been erased from their minds… like a rewritten history.

Not sure why anyone would defend either of them though. They are/were both scumbags.

Yes…he bag a young buck.

a young skittles eating thief who was known to be a thief.

lol - I knew you would cling to that lay in wait ■■■■■■■■■

Weren’t you the one posting we could tell where Zimmerman was from his phone call? LOL

I am SHOCKED that you would begrudge a BLACK teenager trying to walk home while talking to a girl on the phone the right to try and defend himself from the guy that was stalking him in the dark and came up on him demanding to know what he was doing there.

Completely SHOCKED!

Black Lives Matter man.

I see the usual suspects support this piece of trash. I’m shocked - shocked - to find that gambling is going on here!

Apparently they only matter to conservatives…Whenever links like the one I just posted are presented, libs try to hide the facts.

Usual suspects?

By the conversation he had with the dispatch, yes, not by GPS or anything like that.

We know several things from those phone calls. In no particular order.

-Zimmerman stopped running when the dispatcher said he didn’t need to follow.
-From the time Zimmerman stopped running, the fight didn’t happen for 5-6 more minutes.
-From the spot Zimmerman lost sight of Martin, Martins House was only about a minutes walk.
-Martin fought Zimmerman in a location Zimmerman already walked through minutes earlier while still on the phone with the dispatcher.
-due to the time that past, and the location of the fight, we know Martin did not “just want to go home” like many of the left like to claim. If he had, he would have been home, safely inside eating his skittles minutes before Zimmerman even hung up the phone and headed back to his car.

And no. I dont think I’m the poster you are thinking of. We have a good idea of what occurred. But not anything like a live GPS account of both parties.

She means people with facts

And to this:

rotflmao - I wonder if everyone in the country that supported this piece of ■■■■ absolutely can’t admit how badly they ■■■■■■ up, and make ridiculous excuses for it like you are here.

Of course he’s an ass and unhinged since the shooting… But when he killed that ■■■■■■ Trayvon Martin he was a model citizen with nothing but the most honorable of intentions.

I really don’t know how y’all look in the mirror.

What a fine human being.

Go back to the old forum, find a thread where I don’t think the man is an ass. I think a person can be an ass but not be guilty of murder.