George Will: Vote against the GOP this November

Does a Democratic-controlled Congress mean impeachment for Donald, or does it just make it more difficult for Donald’s agenda? Will is arguing the latter.

Most Democrats are not radical lefists. The Democrat that I am planning on voting for Senator this coming midterm election is certainly Not a radical leftist.

Hard to find democrats that aren’t far left any more. Most seem to be gun banners and grabbers.

Thanks for another nutty, untrue observation.

Use a sledgehammer on your radio.

5 Likes

I enjoy listening to music, which is all I listen to on my radio. You hate music?

Somehow, those musicians are singing Rush Limbaugh’s lyrics.

1 Like

I haven’t listened to Rush in years. Try again?

Why would I need to try again?

Because you’re so wrong?

I’ll let the similarities between what you and Rush say speak for themselves.

Your role, of course, is to deny those similarities.

Smash that radio.

I don’t listen to Rush so I can’t tell you how similar something he says is to what I say. I’m guessing you listen to him?

Occasionally, yes. See how truthfulness works?

It’s called integrity and if there was any in Washington George Will would still be a republican.

1 Like

Rush’s words are repeated on this board virtually every day.

2 Likes

nail. head.

2 Likes

“I haven’t listened to Rush Limbaugh in years. It’s a giant coincidence that I say the EXACT same things he says right after he says them”.

Lol.

Most Dems are not, in fact, radical leftists.

Just like there are those who remember what modern conservatism was before it got hijacked.

If they’re playing Rush the band, then definitely take a hammer to your radio (if you’re older than 15, if not, it’s a necessary phase meant to be outgrown).

4 Likes

Slapping the bass.

1 Like

I have no presets on my Sirius radio programmed to any channel that plays Rush.