Gen. Miley takes a knee for "White rage." question

I work in IT and was a developer for many years. Life was pretty chill. Then I moved up to manager, director. That’s when i realize how much office politics exist. I can imagine the same thing in military or any where else.

Hard core man. My days of drinking straight are long gone.

Yeah, it’s exactly the same.

his trying really had to redeem his career after Trump.

Well sure it’s about Trump if the discussion is of white rage. That’s what Trump tapped into and why his followers are so loyal.

1 Like

They have been doing just fine outing themselves and proud of it

“After being questioned, Bryant stood up and can be heard saying: “The n-word. The n-word. Let’s get to the n-word. Hey. Do we have a house n***** in here? Do we? Hey. Would she please stand up?” Bryant said.”

“It’s according to what your definition of the word racist is. What a lot of the public’s definition is, I might be a racist. But according to what the true definition of a racist is, absolutely not,” he told WVTM.“

Hmm that line of thinking sounds familiar :thinking:

at lest he didn’t try and blame it on his diabetes

“That’s not who I am” has been doing some heavy lifting over the last few years.

I’m just glad to see it’s Alabama instead of Mississippi with someone saying something completely brain dead for once.

2 Likes

What in the actual ■■■■■ Is this real life

Asked for and delivered…

Was it?

I’m not sure what this proves. Had someone alleged that there was not a single white racist in the US and this disproves it? It is certainly evidence that such apparent vocal racist statements are rare, since the very utterance is newsworthy.

I’m about half done with the 12 yr Whistle Pig you recommended. I’m nursing it quite slowly. When its gone, I’ll replace it with the 15 yr. Really good Rye!

Damn…you high roller you. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Really expensive up wear Samm lives probably.

It’s really expensive right at the factory.

That Sam I am, that Sam I am…when I grow up I wanna be like that Sam I am.

1 Like

Lol not familiar but think how much it would be in the center of Alaska. I might have to try some

1 Like

Working for a UK company has spoiled me.

If it’s not from Scotland I can’t drink it anymore.

:sunglasses:

…and there’s nothing wrong with that. Here’s to Friday. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: