Gen. Miley takes a knee for "White rage." question

And that’s how the wokies do it. When asked to get specific about "white rage, white supremacy, voter suppression or anything woke related, they clam up. Their policy is pretty much, we say it, so you must believe it. Nonsense. I have no reason to believe anything they say.

Gen. Milley Refuses To Get Into Details About ‘White Rage’ Because It’s Too ‘Complicated’ And Nuanced For Press Conference | The Daily Caller

1 Like

In your same article, He offered to have the discussion, just at another time.

The press conference wasn’t even about that. Why should he be forced to get into it?

Sure. For some reason the “other time.” Never seems to get here. I’m still waiting for all the white supremacists to be outed. I’ve been waiting months for that.
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Y’all would’ve liked him as a Division Commander. It’s a shame what happened to him.

From what I’ve been told by my military family members the higher you get up the chain of command the more politics come into play.

2 Likes

Of course it does.

The world is different when you’re a grown up than when you’re in kindergarten.

…or when you’re a lib. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

E6 and above, O3 and above.

It was our OEF X-XI deployment that propelled him to where he is now. One of the most kinetic missions of the Afghan Surge. 498 Purple Hearts in 12 months (in a single Brigade).

5 Likes

or when someone is a MAGA zealot.

Like I said…it’s different when you’re a grownup compared to when you’re in kindergarten.

…and always will be in Libville as I point out over and over and over… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

How would you know?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Because I coexist in both…:rofl:

1 Like

Question: when you sign off like this, what do imagine is in the glass? Bourbon?

1 Like

…a good rye but I won’t kick a good bourbon out of bed.

1 Like

I’m sure you feel you do.

I understand…

Heh.

Neat, or with ice?

Both. I drink a lot slower when no ice is used.