GDP under 3% for 2018

i recall the cons complaining obama never ahd a year with 3% growth

trump talked about how he was going to bring much higher growth than that which teh cons believed

Final 2018 GDP growth

2.9%

another trump failure

To be fair, there’s one more estimate for 4th quarter in a month. So technically it’s possible(not really).

https://www.bea.gov/news/2019/initial-gross-domestic-product-4th-quarter-and-annual-2018

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Trump and our economy achieving a 3% GDP. Libs have won!

1 Like

A trillion dollars of debt, full employment and Trump still couldn’t get to 3% after bragging it could be 5 or 6% before the election.

Can we reconsider our economic policy now?

Those tax were trickling down but then the Fed got in the way

…while the federal reserve was finally able to raise rates at the same time, giving us a potential cushion that was desperately needed but…who cares in Libville…amirite?

Is sub 3% GDP good in your eyes? Was it good under Obama?

Totally worth trillions in debt!

Called it

2 Likes

Feds started raising the rates in 2015 under Obama. When we were at 2.9% GDP growth. Hey, that’s where we’re at now. Weird.

2 Likes

…on this subject, I hope “we” have common ground. I hate debt.

Debt is like fire. You can create a skyscraper with it, but you can also burn your house down.

Sheople concerned with debt only seemed really to really bleat about it when Hussein Obama was in office. Weird. Baah baah baaaah sheople.

1 Like

The federal reserve is a cabal against Trump.

Yet Republicans have chosen to worsen the problem. It’s almost like no one actually cares.

I no longer do anyway.

I’m not sure how much more of all this winning I can take. I’m getting exhausted.

I can’t wait to get back to “the books are cooked” excuses again. Deep State BEA.

2 Likes

Who inherited a worsening economy when taking office…Trump or Obama?

The economy crashed in 2008 …one year after Obama was elected. It was roaring under bush, we had surpluses

Last time I checked, a President’s term is 4 years. At the end of his term(s) if he fails to hit 3% we can talk.