GDP Growth Below 3%

Thats is simply not a fact.

Better check you eyesight.

LOL. I hope you do better at your job than posting here at Hannity.

Allan

3 Likes

Thats a wildly optimistic view shared only by wide eyed trump supporters.

The economy is slowing by every measurable economic stat.

Allan

1 Like

Q4 has to come in at like 3.6% for 2018 to be 3%. It’s not going to happen. Full stop.

2 Likes

I look forward to constantly reposting these WR posts.

6 Likes

What does consumer confidence or consumer spending have to do with GDP?

Not all that much. It hasn’t really changed either.

Here are the official stats which is where President Trump gets his info. The final GDP stats for 2018 won’t be released until Feb 28th.

https://www.bea.gov/data/gdp/gross-domestic-product

Bless your sweet heart.

It’s cute you think you can teach me anything.

6 Likes

Incorrect. Its only the initial estimate. not the final.
The final is released later in the year,

Allan

What do those issues have to do with consumer spending? Or confidence?

You listen to the tone of this board and ask that? …and that’s all I have to say about “that”.

I’m interested in facts not anecdotes. What facts show those things have impacted consumer spending or consumer confidence? If you don’t have facts, just admit you made it up to make an excuse for why Trump’s economy is not any better than Obama’s economy. And how even with the huge corporate tax cuts he won’t even beat Obama’s best annualized GDP growth year.

I’d love to see higher GDP growth . . . but how’d you like to make a wager on 2019 being over 3%? I’ll take the under.

2% would be a better over under.

we might be looking at a negative 1Q2019.

Allan

And they will hold this talking point in their heads neatly tucked in with the “the economy only grew under Obama because of hardly any interest rates and QE” talking point and not see a whiff of contradiction…

Did you literlaly pretty much just blame everybody who’s not named “Donald Trump”?

Sigh…

1 Like

Wholesale Trade report [1] this morning was above estimates. Will likely give see a small bump in the GDP estimates, waiting on Atlanta FED to update.

1. https://www.census.gov/wholesale/pdf/mwts/currentwhl.pdf

The following updates have been made after the wholesale trade report:

ATL Fed: up from 1.4% to 1.9%
Moody’s: up from 1.7% to 2.0%

We have Housing Starts tomorrow and Advanced Economic Indicators and M3 Manufacturing report on Wednesday before the BEA’s 2018Q4 and annual 2018 initial estimates come in on Thursday.

Nah, you can thank Fat Donald and his complete lack of understanding of macroeconomics.

Why?

Because it is plain as day that he is a ■■■■■■■ moron, and people in the know are calling him out for being such a ■■■■■■■ moron.

Perhaps next time you won’t vote for a ■■■■■■■ moron?

Question: Do you think the president has a grasp of macroeconomic policy?

Janet Yellen: No, I do not.

2 Likes

You can keep living in republican fantasy world if you like, but the benefit to those executives and THE WEALTHY investors is likely 100 to 200 times, not percent but times as great.

Why do republicans keep cheering and voting for this kind of crap?