Gay man leaves liberalism. Rejects the hate

You’re certainly not a member of a party that is supportive of gay rights, that much we know for a fact.

You are half right. But mostly wrong. I am a member of no national party. I am the founder and only member of the Altair party. And being pro equal rights is a big part of the Altair party. So your assumption was false. as assumptions typically are.

Funny that you vote for people that like to restrict rights. Hypocrisy is the largest plank in your platform, amiright?

1 Like

nice try. Now THESE black men also got tired of not just the lies, but the economic chains that liberals use on them.

you mean special gay rights, don’t you?

Phony right-wing astroturf bull bowel movement is all that this is.

Sad how transparent it is, but I suppose we’ve all improved our bull ■■■■ detectors.

That is all of us with the exception of the MAGAt Red Had Incel Brigade members.

Yeah, you’re one of those Republicans who claim not to be. But let’s stipulate that you’re not; ideological conservatives were even more hell bent on opposing the gays than just regular Republicans.

1 Like

So gay people can’t be conservative on some level? Fiscally conservative ,maybe?

Gay must equal liberal? I don’t think so.

Am not someplace right now where I can listen to the video, but I will hopefully be able to pull it up on youtube when I take my walk. I’d like to hear what Mr. Straka has to say.

Now that we have dispatched with this phony right-wing astroturf bull bowel movement, let’s move on to some real fun stuff. Alex Jones claimed that liberals were going to start the second civil war tomorrow, so Twitter is having fun with #secondcivilwarletters

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t think it’s just one man.

Reading the linked article, it appears a number of people not traditionally associated with conservatism–black, white, old, young, gay, straight–are walking out.

Nowhere did I say that. What I did say is an overwhelming amount of gay people are in fact liberal.

Plenty are conservative. But the Republican Party and most hardcore ideological conservatives made it plain they weren’t welcome in their tent for decades. The Log Cabin got like six dudes in it now.

1 Like

NO, NO, NO.

The “very handsome gay man” (Breitbart’s use of quotes to minimize the gay man), has just a little over 30,000 Twitter followers. Small potatoes. Chump change.

And let’s take a look at how long this bull bowel movement has been around, shall we? This astroturf movement of Russian trollbots has been in existence since way back in……June of……2018. Yes, folks this astroturf movement to confuse stupid Trumpkins has been around for just one month.

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

Stupid Trumpkins are getting conned again.

1 Like

They bought into the woke toddler meme, so it isn’t surprising they’re falling for this.

+100 for “Douchestaffel.”

We really should start calling these efforts, “Kosmoturf.”

2 Likes

So is this guy the new token Milo?

Well said. And that kid is awesome.

Tell us of your admiration. Im vexed.

No that wasn’t well said and I notice he didn’t have a response to my response which pretty much destroyed his argument.