Gavin Newsom recall has

See how dems cheat? Don’t you leftist ever get tired of the dishonesty. Just debate!!! Maybe you would not have so much homelessness and poverty if you let people have real elections.

.Elder must be doing well. However the vote dem’s harvesting scheme in Cal is just about perfect. They seem to run it in real time. Someone monitors the polls and calls for more ballots when needed. There is no one to prosecute this. I doubt Gavin will lose. Just like Our FBI is corrupt to the bone, so is the Cal voting system.

4 Likes

I would be surprised to see Elder win.

I still think he has a chance and I am grateful he gave it a shot.

Newsome is Countess Pelosi son in law. Elder should wear a garlic neckless when he sleeps…just in case.

1 Like

It’s politics of personal destruction.

If you can’t beat them at the polls, destroy them any way possible. Often the first weapon is the agendized media.

2 Likes

Y’all feel qualified to to tell us here in CA what to do?

Bless your darlin’ hearts.

1 Like

Yes…California effect rest of the country. :wink:

No sir. This has nothing to do with the freedom to choose of Californians. My point is how the media is being used as a weapon to perpetuate an agenda. It isn’t the neutral news, educating the public to both sides of the same coin, allowing the reader to make their informed decision.

1 Like

I doubt he’ll win too but I’m voting for him. Unlike the Pres campaign. I’ve only seen one sign supporting Newsome. If Elder wins it’s because the dems base won’t cheat for him this time.

It’s amazing how the Dems cleaned out the homeless these last two months. The media does not even ask where they go. No sympathy pieces about homeless mothers and children, so they must be scared.

1 Like

Support for Elder is not the same.

He is a good guy with middle class values. Not the silver spoon values of newsome.

1 Like

What are Larry Elder’s qualifications to run the world’s 5th largest economy?

What was Obama qualification to run the worlds largest economy?

4 Likes

The dems have record homelessness and poverty. How could he do worse?

1 Like

Community organizer, State Senator, US Senator.

Did a pretty great job with the economy.

What are his qualifications?

Larry Elder - Wikipedia

1 Like

I have a sister in law and some other in laws in California and they feel qualified to blister Newsom every time his name comes up. :+1: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So disk jockey ?

What were Brown’s, Reagan’s, Schwartzenegger’s and Newsom’s??
It seems to me that to be Gov in Kalifornia one needs to know influential people and raise a lot of cash. I’ve heard Elder make his pitch, he raises some serious issues. Not sure if he can raise enough dough to compete with Newsome though. Shame.

My biggest issue with the recall is that is it less than a year until the primaries for governor in California.

It seems like a big waste of money at this moment and specifically driven by divisive politics.

Get Newsome out, but let’s put the best foot forward for the election in 2022.

2 Likes

Brown and Newsome arec lifelong public servants. Reagan and Schwarzenegger were actors.

Is that evidence of your level of discernment or your prejudice? Since he’s black, by lib standards, you’re racist. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

An honors student who also took advanced courses at Fairfax High School, Elder graduated from Crenshaw High School in 1970 and earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 1974 from Brown University. He then earned a Juris Doctor from University of Michigan Law School in 1977.

After graduation, Elder joined the Cleveland law firm Squire, Sanders & Dempsey

…I’ll leave the rest to your fine discernment.

1 Like