Gavin Newsom recall has

Everyone has their price.

1 Like

But senate was fine. And he was close in 80.

And Jenner is running for President now? News to meā€¦ nice deflection.

Even if the Cons won the recall and election, some would still find a way to be the victim in it allā€¦

2 Likes

He saved himself with the vaccination numbers.

Yowza. It may cost up to 400 million to recall him. And, he might survive the attempt!

I support the right to recall, but maybe CA ought to tighten up their requirements.

2 Likes

Caitlyn Jenner is so stunning ā€¦and brave

Uh Oh.

Donā€™t look nowā€¦The CA recall just got VERY interesting.

I do not know much about Larry Elder. I like what I am learning.

Thank you for running.

deranged racist californians are not going to vote for a man of color

now maybe if he made a big deal about being gayā€¦

I think he has a chance.

Caitlin Jenner never had a chance. Not quick enough on her feet.

Listening to Larry announceā€¦It was clear that he is answering a call to service from those he respects most. I like this.

1 Like

Heā€™s very smart and very informed. He connects the dots of sanity from the craziness in this world and is exactly what California needsā€¦before everyone leaves.

2 Likes

decent people like elder dont win nuthouse states like CA.

The New Right is bereft of ideas.

So itā€™s just chaos, fear, and annihilation.

If they feel like they canā€™t have nice thingsā€¦then neither can anyone else.

1 Like

This is a unique circumstance.

I think he has a chance.

At least as good as Arnold had.

Youā€™re wrong. I have very nice things and wish this for all and my posts here in Hannity Land are the tidbits of sharing what Iā€™ve learned along the way to accomplish that.

1 Like

Was this a Michael Jackson moonwalk dance by Gavin, to save his political career? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

California backtracks on banning unmasked students from school campuses

California backtracks on banning unmasked students from school campuses (msn.com)

4 Likes

The wheels of voter justice are slowā€¦still turning.

:ferris_wheel:

Newsom will win

I think so too.

Probably.

I think Elder makes it a contest instead of a formality.

1 Like

Now those with in the ā€œsystemā€ who do NOT want outsiders in, are doing everything they can to discredit Larry Elder. Is there anyone who canā€™t see through this?

California officials launch probe into gubernatorial recall candidate Larry Elderā€™s income disclosure

California officials launch probe into gubernatorial recall candidate Larry Elderā€™s income disclosure (msn.com)

2 Likes