Gap Flowing Through the Seam into the Core

It seems the US southern border is not the only place the Gap is seeking to level.

From Patel’s tweet:

France and other EU states are safe countries. Genuine refugees should claim asylum there, not risk their lives and break the law by coming to the UK.

Sounds familiar. Why would “refugess” want to leave the welcoming sanctuary that is the EU for the obviously racist conservative government-led England?

Could the EU be encouraging conditions for England to fail?

I won’t doubt that…I’m sure they’re still upset with Brexit.

Which begs the question that was asked.

France and other EU states are safe countries. Genuine refugees should claim asylum there, not risk their lives and break the law by coming to the UK.

Are EU countries ■■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

When people from the gap flood a core state, what’s always going to happen?

For those not familiar with the terms:

Tried reading it but unable to get pass this comment for some reason.

It involves identifying the problem parts of the world and aggressively shrinking them.

Try again later but logic of having someone else problem becoming our problem by importing it has now made it my problem.

I hope that makes sense.

It does, but remember he was writing for the Pentagon at the height of the GWOT.

He is talking about doing it there, not importing them.

I’ll try reading it again later when I can have fresh perspective but I though that was reason for war.

But again lot of it IMO was too many chiefs. I was against the war but once we gone in I believe we doubled down on that mistake by pulling out.

I’m sure it would look lot different today if we hadn’t. Displacement of tens of millions of people is going to have long term effect around he globe.

1 Like

Not sure how this relate but I remember reading an article decades ago…in fact Reagan was pres at the time how just about all immigration ended from western Europe after WW2. Up untill then we had tens or hundreds of thousand of them immigrating into US.

Because most of them were Jews.

The ones we didn’t let in prior to the early 30s all died.

is there some type of treaty making other EU states take refugees that pass though their countries?

https://nationandstate.com/2020/08/09/british-man-arrested-for-filming-migrants-being-loaded-onto-coaches-in-dover/

Countries who were initiated predominantly by Christians and have been economically successful for centuries, are under attack. This attack is in part being funded by George Soros, who is a bitter soul, who early in his life, turned on his Jewish heritage for money and truly is now the devil’s helper. His mission is to destroy, what he rejected early in life and that…is all who believe in God.

1 Like