Equality, Equity and Value Added-"Palestinians"

Are they? What “facts”?

your using concepts you learned from a wiki to defend mass extermination, pretending to be edgy and brave, but really just advocating savagery.

I didn’t learn them from wiki. I used wiki to help you, trying to use a dumbed-down summary you could understand… I own the book (among other sources about the grand strategy). And I’ve studied them.

Get out of your fee fees, it’s in the op. And “edgy” still doesn’t mean what you think it does.

Do “civilized” parts of the world owe survival to savages. If so, why?

1 Like

Oh, sure, of course, yes…

You’re dressing up a Final Solution because you fancy yourself an edgy - yes, edgy - free thinker not constrained by emotion.

Sorry, not my game.

Enjoy your weekend.

NTBYa.O-xb-small-Does-an-Image-Show-Ocasio-C

Be a man.

1 Like

A taste. Gap Flowing Through the Seam into the Core

We discussed it at length in AAW.

correction. terrorists.

Allan

Be careful not to slide down that backside…that slope can be mighty slippery.

1 Like

Not a very effective observation. Terrorists are the foot soldiers of political groups who use acts of savagery to attempt to achieve their political goals. They are savage by their very nature.

2 Likes

Indeed. What checks it?

Good question.

When you said core first thought what is core principles of society. Over the last 2 or 3 centuries it was liberalism…but now IMO we are post liberalism and rapidity moving towards hybrid of authoritarianism and something else that I haven’t yet placed my figure on.

So what check it…for now global order. But global order of what?

1 Like

Authoritarian elitist collectivism is probably what you are recognizing.

I don’t think global order checks the slippery slope. One of the points of the thread is quite the contrary.

But I could be wrong.

What would AI say is the most logical course of action for global order?

I’m thinking more in line with collective salvation under authoritarian rule…still thinking it through ATM.

I am confident that the elitist collectivist truly believe that they are the saviors of the rest of us.

2 Likes

Well…right now Obama was tapped to shape Biden AI strategy.

Think about that for moment…same Obama that tapped/shaped algorithm for tech industry.

You can google Obama helped shaping google algorithm

And that lead directly to censorship/repressing alternative view points that challenged libs authority. There is a word for it but it escapes me ATM.

1 Like

Repressive tolerance?

Yes.

But that brings me back to Hamas/Palestinian question. I’m thinking they’re tool. A tool for what?

Just like anarchy is a tool for authoritarians.

That’s only reason why they, Hamas is still here.

More a group willing to be used as a tool because their beliefs and objectives align.

1 Like

Precisely…what other purpose they’re still here?