Gao report rips trump COVID response

Over 20,000,000 have already received the vaccines developed during the Trump administration. But try hard to forget that.
What part has Biden played? Asking people to wear masks…that they were already doing?

Funny that

The deaths were always on the virus. The future reduction is on the vaccine.

Both of which can be either mitigated or helped by the Admin in charge.

I got my first shot Monday before last. Trump was still President when I made the appointment. What part did Biden play in that?

And that 20 million was doubled in the last 2 weeks at an ever increasing rate

You said, and I quote: “The fatalities have oddly surged since election day.”

The graphs I posted show this is false. Since it was shown to be false you now deflect.

Not unsurprising.
.WW

1 Like

The same as Trump did. You got your shot because of the actions of your state, not Trump’s. He totally whiffed on any sort of national strategy

Of course it has. That was the idea from the beginning, to ramp up delivery and production. What part did Biden play in that?
Any increase was well on the way before January 20.

The same that Trump did. The plans for ramping up production were products of the respective vaccine makers policies, not Trump’s.

Thanks Moderna!

I agree I have the advantage of living in Texas instead of under Cuomo’s NY. State health agencies are well established. You just need a competent state governement, not re-invent agencies already in control at the state level.That is where the GAO report comes from…the GAO only gets to boss around Federal governments and that’s what they want.

Jan 21st.

51,512 dead under Biden regime.

Pure comedy

I am the one that made the observation.

Case outcomes should be much better after 8 months of improved care.

I am just wondering what changed.

Could be focus…Could be leadership.

Of course it is…with the Federal government under the trump administration cutting through red tape and enabling the private drug companies to do their thing…save lives.

And that observation was wrong

Trump didn’t do anything that every other industrialized country in the world didn’t also do. Notice how all the vaccines developed abroad were ready at roughly the same time? Weird.

Are you confused?

I did not say conclusion.

Why are so many not being saved?

They fared better under Trump.

This was a world wide virus with obvious solutions. You are correct, it was handled here much like other countries. It was just used more for political advantage here, blaiming Trump for a world wide pandemic.
And yes, the scientists and the drug companies are the heroes here.
Certainly not Biden’s or Trump’s posturing.
Trump took the correct actions just as other countries.
We shall see how Biden does with his “there is nothing I can do” stance he took after the election.
But he is correct. The correct actions were already taken before he became President.
His is only to find some way to try to take the credit. He has a team working on it.

1 Like