Game of Thrones - (potential spoilers)

Two armies wasted…who rides out to met them? Stupid.
Jamie should of been in charge…
Also called it the nk would die here…

Agree with you there. Total waste of a Dothraki horde.

1 Like

the whole defense was set up acting like the enemy would combat them like a standard army.

clavery charges to break rank and funnel people the flank.
their wall defenses spike hedgehogs and sword man every 10 feet (again set up to funnel ladder into key areas to combat them)

within 10 mins their whole army was out flanked and rooted they should have never position themselves outside the castle.

The army acted like a swarm of bodies running over each-other as they die always pushing forward there was way break ranks, look at how they climb over the wall they just ran into and started standing on top of each-other.

but when it panned to the living watching the lights go out… amazing scene.

3 Likes

Fair point.

Oh i know…i was yelling at the tv…

I am finally caught up, the build up to the battle was awesome, the actual battle was…meh…ok not the battle scenes themselves, I think I had more of an issue with how anti-climatic it felt. Not because of Arya to me it made perfect sense and the only one that could pull that off due to her training, but more because of how one stab and its all over…

I was also hoping for a more actual battle rather then a medieval World War Z…Then again, I was never a fan of the white walkers felt too much like a rip from WoW’s Lich King, right down to the zombie dragon Sindragosa

Same but the sense of dread was intense you could feel it from the first moment till the very end, the last 15-20 min with the piano score were amazing.

1 Like

Visual it was amazing…practical it was stupid.

Yeah I was on the edge of my seat trying to guess what would happen.rare a tv show does that

Poor Sam crying in a pile of bodies randomly stabbing anything that touches him :laughing:

Just hit that scene…he is literally always on his back

It was the right call though He wanted to stop writing about greater men in books, but now he knows he is best writing about greater men in books he isn’t a Hero but he is brave as anyone.

Iv been playing CK2 Game of Throne Mod the last week and its so much fun

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/A_Game_of_Thrones#Status_of_the_Mod

The incel basement-dwellers have already begun posting their hate over the fact that Arya delivered the killing blow:

Most fans don’t have issue with Arya, they have an issue with how anti-climatic the WW/NK ended up being.

only an idiot would have an issue with a trained assassin being good at killing.

I’m in a number of Game of Throne communities (one for the show, one for the books, and one for the memes)

Ned’s bones only were brought back to Catelyn by Littlefinger in a chest.

A MacGuffin. Now I wonder if that crossbow that Bronn was given is another one…same one used by Joffrey to kill that prostitute? Definitely the same one used by Tyrion to kill his father.

I keep wondering at the gender of the dragons…for will we have baby dragons again some day?

For those who have only seen the show and think it’s overly complicated…just try the books…:open_mouth: