Funny...and very apropos in today's strange climate

First hand knowledge is useless?

Anecdotes are useless.

Like every single one of your posts.

Go play.

3 Likes

lol Thatā€™s pretty cool! Do you really think he said that to them? :rofl:

Thatā€™d be priceless!

That would not be news and would not be in national media, so of course I would have no links. You are no doubt seriously eating this up that it didnā€™t happen when Obama was President, and now white people are all over the place reporting innocent black people just because Trump is President.

The links that you would take us to are anecdotes selected by journalists, nothing more.

The internet was alive and well when Obama was POTUS.

Certainly, there are some of these occurrences out there some where.

Well, we agree that it must have happened under Obama.
But there was no running theme in the national media that made any instance of this become national news.
Its not going to be hard to find where someone reports someone else as suspicious.
And if you are a journalist, its not going to be hard to select the incidents that fit your theme.

Dougā€¦I know you are trying, but you just donā€™t get it.

Itā€™s ok, someday, maybe you will.

Like when some guy called the police on Trayvon Martin?

Like when someone called police on tamir rice?

Doug was ahead of his time guys. I thought the story sounded a little far-fetched, but now it makes so much sense.

So as far as I can tell, youā€™re essentially saying you shouldnā€™t mind your own ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  business when you see brown-/dark-skinned people because theyā€™re all criminals and terrorists.

Is that it?

Watch: Pistol-packing waitress defends George Webb co-worker during attack | Fox News

Now this hilarious video adds slapstick humor with a teaching moment.
You are gonna laugh and laugh and laugh.

Now to set the stageā€¦ there are two white women. ONE minds her own ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  business (har har harā€¦ that OP sure is funny) and the other one doesnā€™t.

Which one has the most fun?
THE ANSWER ISā€¦NEITHER ONE. The black man does cause he got to knock out that woman who was minding her own ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  business . SEEā€¦ isnā€™t this hilarious

THANKS OP.

You are posting falsehoods.

You called these men customers. THEY WERE NOT. I called you on it. THEN you said they were waiting for their business associate BEFORE ORDERING. But they were not planning on ordering. You can listen their account of the story. They made no claim they were going to order.

SO you are flailing, no doubt overcome with self guilt, and instead of educating yourself you are accusing me of not being able to stomach the sight and sound of black men.

Depends on whether you want some hilarious fun or not.

Itā€™ll be fun no matter which way you answer.

So can you answer the question?

People make false reports about other people all the time. The media is now on a binge to make a huge deal if a white person makes a report on a black person and it turns out to be false.
One suggestions for black leaders if you want to stop reportsā€¦donā€™t publicly recommend that your supporters harass people who are just trying to mind their own business or eat dinner in public.

If by ā€œmedia,ā€ you mean anyone with a cellphoneā€¦ok.

Iā€™m black., Who are my leaders?

Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and Malcom, of courseā€¦didnā€™t you knowā€¦[/sarcasm]

The episode of South Park where Token has to explain that Jessie Jackson is not the emperor of all black people seems very pertinent at this momentā€¦lol

1 Like