Full pardon for Flynn may be imminent

I wonder if a Roger Stone type of swat team will be used to ensure that Hillary appears at her private-server deposition … and if Fox News will be there to stream it live.

I sure hope she has to testify. She’ll probably lie and repeat “I can’t recall”, over and over. But finally having to testify under oath is cool!

Manafort was convicted by a jury of his peers including a pro-Trump person on that jury. Link He is where he needs to be.

1 Like

I think you might be a little confused as to how a deposition in a civil case works.

Was he waterboarded?

Don’t be silly, we know waterboarding isn’t torture.

He was - gasp - given a phone and laptop in his jail cell.

Much, much worse than waterboarding.

and he was tortured by our govt, after they knew there was no collusion. We all know why!

Yep folks, sending a criminal to jail in a private cell, with an individual phone, with his own laptop and internet access, can wear his own cloths and has a private bath and shower is now “torture”.
.WW, PHS

2 Likes

Been there done that.

well he might have been forced to used internet explorer…

1 Like

tortured you say? how ? i would have thought that someone with his cash and political resources could have found a lawyer to raise that up

You ever been locked up?

Yes.

I didn’t have a private phone, laptop with internet, private toilet & shower and get to wear civies.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

final_5e711e9d2396f70015afabd9_326895 (1)

2 Likes

How long?

Less than the 73 months Manafort got for a felony convictions involving conspiracy against the United States, money laundering, and being a foreign agent.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

And no doubt less than Manafort was locked up before he was even tried so they could squeeze him to rat.

Being locked up sucks, no matter the conditions.

Flynn sent out his first tweet in over 2 years.
https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1253868533580279809?s=20

1 Like

Manafort is out. Covid.

It is torture … at Club Fed.