Full pardon for Flynn may be imminent

The takeaway from this article is that Adam Schiff is not good enough to occupy the bottom of the barrel of human existence. Trump considering 'full pardon' for Michael Flynn after FBI 'lost' records | Washington Examiner

2 Likes

Trump is a little behind the times.

Powell already tried to make that argument in court, and the judge shot it down. It’s nonsense.

He’s welcome to pardon Flynn, if he wants. But the “lost” records are just nonsense.

1 Like

Pardon that Felon! Pardon that Felon! Pardon that Felon!

Unlock him up! Unlock him up! Unlock him up!

2 Likes

Party of law and order making up things for their crimes

Good time to do it since he can bury the headline. What a disgrace

Time to wipe that conviction with a bleach cloth!

:rofl:

1 Like

well my goodness

1 Like

As a matter of interest can someone who has been pardoned plead the 5th after their pardon?

Trump 2020: Making Criminals Free Again!

No…that’s the advertisement for mayors of sanctuary cities running for reelection.

2 Likes

as a result of FBI, DOJ, NSC desperate attempts to just make criminals for 3+ years.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s their function - to make criminals.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

That was their (you know who I mean) recent goal and they are the real criminals as you know but are perhaps unable to acknowledge. It’s okay tho, cuz lib views keep my/our enthusiasm at peak levels.

:rofl: :rofl:

I’m well to the right of Trump & Co.

Tell you what - get back to me when Trump’s DOJ starts indicting people (as they have had over 3 years to do at this point). Gee, I can’t for the life of me figure out why they haven’t indicted anyone yet…

1 Like

I believe that you can’t figure it out (yet).
Have a good day. Oh, just how far right are you (serious curiosity).?

It is crazy that people get behind Flynn. The dude sold his country out for money.

1 Like

That’s just good entrepreneurship. Just like the ■■■■■■■■ out buying whole storage units worth of hand sanitizer and trying to sell it online for an 800% markup while people are dying. Why can’t you people just celebrate unbridled capitalism for once?

3 Likes

Shoulda been pardoned before it came to trial

No he didn’t.

2 Likes

Up is down. Black is white. A pandemic is just the common cold. Trump doesn’t have the Coronavirus. The list just goes on and on and on.

1 Like