Full pardon for Flynn may be imminent

Worth reading the entire article especially the several references to Sally Yates - bad people doing bad things.

2 Likes

John Solomon? Please. Anything he writes isnā€™t worth being bird cage liner. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If both the facts and the law are against you, attack the manā€¦

Old lawyer adage.

1 Like

Lost records?:rofl::rofl:

Another Mueller failure.

We do know heā€™s not one of the many freaks that pushed the Russian collusion hoax.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s crazy is how many people fell for the Russian collusion lie and the Mueller hoax.

ā€œiTā€™s mUeLLeR tImE!!!ā€

:rofl:

I felt bad for him at the hearing, despite the team he picked.

If he picked it, which he probably didnā€™t.

1 Like

I have a feeling his little band of Lawyers will have to explain them selves to the Judge.

As was already mentioned, Mueller was made to look quite inept at that hearing. lol

The answer is no. The 5th Amendment protects you from self-incrimination in criminal cases. A pardon removes the possibility of criminal actions and therefore removes the ability to not testify. The caveat is that it only applies to the crimes you have accepted the pardon for - and yes accepting the pardon means you accept that you committed the crimes - 5th Amendment protections continue for other self-incrimination for crimes not part of the pardon.

Now they can still refuse to answer questions regarding the crimes resulting form the pardon, but then they are open to criminal contempt of court charges.

.WW, PHS

2 Likes

Thanks @WorldWatcher.

That would be nice. Trump is Cool.

ā€¦ Someone should be in Jail for entrapping himā€¦

Sometimes I wonder if Mueller was really that out of it, or was he faking ineptness and being unaware in order to protect himself from future perjury worries etc.

I think the odds of Trump pardoning Flynn are actually pretty low.

Trump isnā€™t a loyal person. Heā€™s only going to pardon Flynn if he thinks itā€™ll help him.

Heā€™s certainly not going to pardon him until Judge Sullivan rules on Flynnā€™s request to withdraw his guilty plea.

Trump might pardon Flynn just to make DEM heads explode.

He doesnā€™t care about Flynn, he just wants to stick it to the DEMs.
.WW, PHS

Wore out. He got roped into the whole mess and knew Day 2 there was nothing there.

1 Like

What happened to Flynn is just like going before the grand inquisition. Heā€™s basically Galileoā€¦

What side were you on?

Pardoning Flynn also serve purpose of underscoring mistreatment by Obama admin and deep state.

Manafort was torturedā€¦ Many on the left clapped.