Full pardon for Flynn may be imminent

By not to respond, he meant not to go into attack mode against the US over it. So he is being accused of asking Russia not to attack the US verbally? No, that is not a crime an not unethical.

Their case against Flynn is falling apart and the case against the FBI is looking rock solid. Libs are hating it.

Barr canā€™t fiddle fart around with this any more. Time is short. He needs to light a fire under it.

Did his son commit a crime? If Iā€™m innocent Iā€™m not going to confess to something that Iā€™m innocent of but thatā€™s just me I guess

Dude already pleaded guilty twice bro.

Heā€™s about to get out of prison bro. And The FBI is about to get their feet held to the fire. :wink:

Your approval is not required. :us:

when was he ever in prison?

I guess you will be disappointed when he is released? :sleepy: What about the FBI? How much scrutiny should they face?

Let Kerry hang for all I care. He is not part of the administration and should not be undermining the Administrationā€¦ even if I do not agree with the Administrationā€™s policies, they are the only ones who are legally able to direct US foreign policy.

You will not see me defending Kerry.

You see how easy it is?

Not sure. I thought so. Have you looked it up? :thinking:

maybe knowing basic facts about this entire issue might help clear up the confusion

I really donā€™t think you know how the fbi works. I dont think there are rogue elements. Theres agents then squad leaders then aic. Everything goes through all of these people then moves up to a prosecutor usually an ag or assistant what not. You think there was this huge conspiracy that every one of these players put their ass and career in jeopardy for?

Are you giving me advice? :smile: :grin: :laughing: :joy:

BTW have you looked it up yet?

Be careful.

donā€™t need to look it up, i know. considering your posting record advice would go a long way.

1 Like

No. But Comey, McCabe, Stzrok, Page and others are guilty as hell. Based on their own words.

You can say that again

He has until January. Do you think Barr will finish this before the election?

Again when the curtain comes down after the trump administration is gone and nobody runs interference I think stuff will be cleared up a little more

Flynn is guilty as hell, Based on his own words. you know when he pled guiltyā€¦twice

How many times have you been disappointed before. Everytime itā€™s this time for sure lol. After awhile youā€™d think you stopped swallowing the hook