Full pardon for Flynn may be imminent

How would they force him to lie?

The notes show that they knew that he had broken the law.

Lying about it was Flynn’s free will.

1 Like

Only if every investigator on planet Earth should be fired.

1 Like

No.

Why should they be fired?

1 Like

Wait …catching someone in a lie/ crime is not framing someone…Framing someone is making it look like an innocent person committed a crime

1 Like

Lets remember the law he supposedly broke was the Logan act…a law over 200 years old that has not been enforced a single time.

It’s the goal of the FBI to catch criminals…and they did. Why should they be fired…just because they caught your guy?

1 Like

Turns out that all our bury ‘em under the jail conservatives, feed them bread and water and let the cops rough guys up, are only okay with said burying when it’s not guys like them who might get interred.

3 Likes

What part about the wording that you don’t understand. Flynn is guilty of not being forthright…which is not a crime according to FBI.

Among all of the other dirty dealings that we know Flynn was involved but did not get charged with, he was directly involved in contradicting the foreign policy of a sitting President through his own back channel.

If this guy was working for Democrats you would be calling for his head and I would be agreeing with you.

1 Like

FBI is direct threat to our freedoms and yes even to our civil liberties. So is CIA, NSA an every other goverment agencies.

Manafort was tortured , was forced to use an HP instead of a MacBook

And of he were working for democrats you would be defending him bigly. Just like most are doing with Biden. The high ground does not belong to you. :roll_eyes:

Nope.

Remember what he did.

When Obama kicked a bunch of Russians out of the country and imposed sanction for tampering in our elections, Flynn made a call to Kislyak and said for Russia not to respond. That they would make it better when Trump got into office.

I may align more with Democrats these days… but that isn’t right no matter who is doing it.

It is only okay for those who view this as a team sport.

2 Likes

Bankrupting someone and then threatening to hound his son until they could jail the son unless the father makes a false confession, I would see as forcing someone to lie.

1 Like

Cost him his house, too.

Do you know how cops turn people’s wives, friends and families against them just in everyday life? Like when they have a warrant out and what them to rat them out? They show them text messages from their side pieces, threaten to have their children taken away by CYS, show up at their jobs so they’re branded as crooks themselves or outright arrest them for bull ■■■■ humbles and this happens every single day.

1 Like

You approve of the law harassing innocent parties to get someone they consider guilty?

This is the system you heartily approve of until it’s one of Trump’s buddies getting the kid-glove version of it.

This isn’t what I want this is how it is.

Come and join me on Planet Sensible and I won’t do it. There’s a conservative poster here who I vehemently disagree with on basically everything but he has a healthy suspicion and distaste for the overreaching methods of the law overall and so I don’t mess with him about it.

1 Like

On what evidence have you concluded that “This is the system you heartily approve of”?

And yet John Kerry goes and deals with the Iranians and nothing.
Kerry’s excuse was that the Logan act is not involved if he didn’t negotiate a deal with Iran. Did
Flynn negotiate a treaty with anyone? No.
So your example has already been met and failed.
So…if Flynn broke an underlying law why has he not been prosecuted for that instead of lying about what his interrogators already knew and hoped he would lie about?