Full Joe Rogan interview of Dr. Robert Malone

From Thread by @Jonathan_Witt on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

Rogan asks about the vaccine efficacy window. Malone says it seems to be ever shrinking and goes on to mention that in some studies (cites Denmark study) there is a negative efficacy (higher risk of being infected) shown with increasing doses. Says this is specific to Omicron.

No idea what study is being referenced there though.

The globalist killers need permanent incarceration and worse–their minions could use some flogging (unmasked) in the public square.

When all else fails, fall back on “Russian collusion”.

Yes. Your tribe did for over 4 years and doesn’t stop even now … implying Trump was in Putin’s pocket because of

PEEEEEE TAPES.

2 Likes

It’s 2022, we lost hope in the pee tape being real many years ago. But regardless, even if I we were to consider everything related Trump and Russia to be a conspiracy theory, its a fleck of dust compared to all the conspiracy theories the right is currently believing. It’s like if side A committed genocide and side B was like, ya know, that genocide was really bad, and side A was like, well you shot someone once.

You should know…you were one of the sheople here in Hannity Land, regurgibleating that nonsense and bleating orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. You did this for 3 years so…if I’m to remind you of just how foolish you are for the same length of time, we’ve go well over a year to go.

Bull ■■■■■ You© are still putting out the narrative that Putin has Trump in his pocket. You simply have now abandoned your original explanation as to why. Yes… you threw away the pee tapes after you were forced to but kept the consequence of potential blackmail that they represented. In other words, your previous narrative was just a lie. But now it’s just empty narrative without a rationale for why it could be true. Stop gas lighting.

1 Like

Its hypocritical to call people “sheople” and accuse them of “regurgibleating” when you do the same thing all the time, so I’m not sure why you continue to do so.

I never used the phrase “orange man bad” and I know you didn’t invent it, so why are you “regurgibleating” it when you are so against “regurgibleating”?

Also you’re lumping me in with other posters as I wasn’t particularly active in the Russian collusion threads.

1 Like

Sure sure, keep that flame alive.

But the fact of the matter is that the number of conspiracy theories the right believes massively outnumbers the number the left believes.

Is it? If I do, call me out…please? I do not want to be a sheople like what I’ve observed and commented on for a couple of years now.

I’ve called you out numerous times.

Let me ask you this: What’s the different between people learning about something through the media and repeating it vs sheople learning about something through the media and “regurgibleating” it?

I’ve found there’s very little to “learn” from the present media. Every once in a while, if you listen to what they may be denying, it may have some truth in it…but it’s just a tad. Hold onto it. Some time later, there’ll be another…now connect the two. This had been my mode of operandi for years now, hence…drip, drip, drip. That’s how the media feeds the truth. It comes in very small drips and it’s now up to the observer to be able to connect the dots of truth.

Let’s just focus on those involving presidents .

Are you going to say that Biden is really in charge of the executive branch? :rofl:

Just wait till 5g starts frying people brains and organs.

The proponents of all this Udopeian nonsense should be tested like lab rats

Those paying for 5g are gonna get pissed!

Sure my stream loads in seconds but my organs are fried…:joy:

Cancel cell service now!

How much time must pass before you can validate (or invalidate) an article or segment? Have you ever found patterns for any particular media outlet being valid a majority of the time?

The good news is you smell delicious!

When will the impeachment begin?

Omicron has evaded the neutralizing antibodies…of that there is no doubt. I don’t know which Danish study he is talking about either. I’ll see if I can find it.

But Omicron has NOT evaded memory cell response. There is still a robust response there, which is what makes Omicron nothing worse than a bad cold for most vaccinated people.

Oh btw the South African study showed the same response for those who had previously had a COVID infection.

So pretty much everyone is gonna get Omicron but it looks to be not as severe….for vaxxed/previously infected people for sure…we will have to see for unvaxxed (I think our overstuffed hospitals are because of leftover Delta, not Omicron).

This is why we need to do a Canada shift and stop talking about total cases. We don’t talk about or track total flu cases…only those that end up resulting in serious illness/hospitalization. If we counted those, in the winter time we would see daily case counts almost as high as we see for Omicron.

We are so close, IMO, from shifting from pandemic to endemic. Our thinking needs to start adapting along with this shift.

In other countries, it’s starting to.

Here…not so much.

2 Likes

Ha! In defense of right wing conspiratorial thinking, you type this?!

Awesome. He is the president of the United States; if there is another qualification to be in charge of the executive branch, I’m not aware of it.